Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright so im looking into getting a RSX-S.. there's one that i am really looking into getting but there's some little things that i am not sure about.

-The car is registered as an rsx-s but it doesn't have any of the decal on the back and stuff(I know that you can take off the decal), i am not 100% sure but i think that the interior of an Rsx-s has black leather seats.
well this one has a beige-ish colour interior/seats. it has a 2006 k20z1 in it because he threw a rod in the previous engine

This is the text that he sent me about the car.
:: The original owner who owned the car tossed a rod in the engine.So he took the engine out of a 2006 rsx type s (k20z1) and used the k20z1 cams in the k20a2 heads for a bump in the power. The block and head has the k20 codes on them for proof. Also the tranny from the 2006 was swapped into it at the same time and ahs 65Km on it as well. Car has full exhaust, headers,test pipe and catback Tuned with hondata s300. Suspension upgrades, motor mounts performance clutch and more.

So lets just say that it is a base rsx with a swapped 2006 k20z1 in it.
then what's the difference?
-is it just the drive train/powertrain (i think thats what its called)
-is it missing any parts on the interior
-->example: Heated seats (ext)

Thanks for reading my thread/post. all feedback is great and welcomed thanks again!

·
Registered
19 Posts
The fact that it says it's tuned on hondata s300 makes me assume the person selling it knows nothing about the car.

·
It is inevitable
15,843 Posts
most of the differences a small, but there are a lot. the bigger differences are easily changed with aftermarket parts. the type s has more than just black interior. a few examples off the top of my head

sway bars
wheels
brakes
6 disc changer in type s
body colored skirts on type s
different exhaust
leather standard in type s
a lot of other small things i can't think of.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts