Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey guys I need some help with my engine compartment fuse box. I’m trying to tap into a fuse that powers on and off with the ignition. I’m trying to hook up an underglow it from OPT7. I’m new to this and don’t want to mess anything up. Any help would be appreciated.
Im going to add some inside mine and ive read it can simply be done with a fuse adapter which will use two fuses into the one fuse port without messing with the existing wires. I haven't tried so i can't say it works perfectly

·
WILDCARD!
1,462 Posts
Hey guys I need some help with my engine compartment fuse box. I’m trying to tap into a fuse that powers on and off with the ignition. I’m trying to hook up an underglow it from OPT7. I’m new to this and don’t want to mess anything up. Any help would be appreciated.
I'm going to be doing the same thing to power switchback DRLs, and unfortunately I don't think there is an appropriate fuse in the engine bay fuse box. I am planning on tapping in to the fuse box under the driver's side dashboard and then fishing the wire in to the engine bay. If it's a small wire, it shouldn't be that hard. There's a grommet with wiring going from that fuse box in to the fender area, and if you peel back or remove the fender liner, you can get to that grommet from the other side and then fish it in to the engine bay without taking the fender off.

Im going to add some inside mine and ive read it can simply be done with a fuse adapter which will use two fuses into the one fuse port without messing with the existing wires. I haven't tried so i can't say it works perfectly
This is what I plan to do.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts