Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been hesitant to post pics on here. There are some really nice cars and unfortunately a few ignorant people. Hence the word "few". Anyways I am slowly but surely doing things. I just did the Injen CAI, DIY headlights and am excpecting corner markers any day. So here are some pics.

By the way, the pics were taken with my phone so they are not the best quality, but I am quite proud of my car.

Attachments

·
baller wannabe
553 Posts
hey man, everyone posts pics of their cars here no matter what they look like. as for me, i havent posted any yet but i also havent achieved much with the car, not that it matters at all.

car looks great though! im slowly talking myself into doing the diy headlights, kinda scary for me though. looks real good. rep for you.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just a Samsung phone. Mizjiff the headlights are actually pretty easy. Just take your time. I am looking to drop the car but want to make sure on what I want to buy. Thanx for the positive comments guys.

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
car looks good

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I know its a monster truck. The blackouts did make a huge difference, but I tried the cleaning up the hazed look. Not really to impressed with it. You can see all the fine scratches. Sucks because I am a perfectionist when it comes to cars. Be careful if your gonna attempt it.

·
yut ughhh!!!
18,068 Posts
I know its a monster truck. The blackouts did make a huge difference, but I tried the cleaning up the hazed look. Not really to impressed with it. You can see all the fine scratches. Sucks because I am a perfectionist when it comes to cars. Be careful if your gonna attempt it.
ooOOoOooo.. juss noticed ur avy. drop it as low as that :thumbsup: :giggitygiggity:

·
My RICE goes PSHHHH
66,285 Posts
Good start man :thumbsup: As for the photos, your angles are really good, just get a real camera and you are set.

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
looks good, get a wing...

·
Registered
70 Posts
go low and wide

might I suggest lowering springs and 25mm wheel spacers. Car looks nice though

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.