Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Super Moderator
430,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
suck a cows dick you small eyes, small penis, small person piece of shit. think you are so great because you have a big house and is a famous vietnamese singer? nothing more than a bitch who is afraid of spiders and love donuts you worthless pig. thank you for being another waste of space like the rest of the garbage that walks this dumpster of a planet

·
Super Moderator
430,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
motherfucker ate my dog, it was a trap when he invited me over to his house. now i know why there aren't any pets in his neighborhood. dude is always making fried rice and barbequing shit, i know what kinda meat he use

·
Knight Armament SR-635
36,643 Posts
motherfucker ate my dog, it was a trap when he invited me over to his house. now i know why there aren't any pets in his neighborhood. dude is always making fried rice and barbequing shit, i know what kinda meat he use
Don't hate on the doughnut killer b/c his fry dog is better than your shitty BBQ cat. It'll probably be better if you didn't put fish sauce on it. Speaking of fish sauce, I don't get it. Why in the hell do you put fish sauce on everything. If you want fish, eat fish. Not chicken or beef, and then put fish sauce to tease like fish. Shit is retarded

·
Super Moderator
430,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yea fuck that guy! he kicked my dog!
bet you he took a bite out of it too, prob went for the legs, it is the most delicious part

Don't hate on the doughnut killer b/c his fry dog is better than your shitty BBQ cat. It'll probably be better if you didn't put fish sauce on it. Speaking of fish sauce, I don't get it. Why in the hell do you put fish sauce on everything. If you want fish, eat fish. Not chicken or beef, and then put fish sauce to tease like fish. Shit is retarded
fish sauce is good on anything, you cant fuck with the stuff and make food taste bad. it doesnt taste like fish, just the sauce you get from them, shit is complicated to explain to your kind :shady:

·
Registered
8,955 Posts
Yea fuck that guy! he kicked my dog!
He was tenderizing it, you dope :rolleyes:

Yeah, yeah, Dan may be all of those things, and worse. But he is an Oregonian. So I've got to get his back (since at the moment he is apparently too busy cooking your pets to bother defending himself). In any case, he is making a nice bestiality snuff film, and that should please AzianK.

·
FTP !!!!
1,582 Posts
best thread ever lol

5 stars will read again

·
Super Moderator
430,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
lolol now the fight can really begin, everyone get out. this is between two viets, hide your pets

1 - 20 of 80 Posts