Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Boostin Baby!!!!!
593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't been on here in a really long time. :( But just wanted to say hey and see how everyone was doing. :wavey:

Giken do you still have your car up for sale? I may know someone down here in Savannah that is interested.

·
Westside GA crew member
6,150 Posts
hahahaha

·
Westside GA crew member
6,150 Posts
You ever get back into the IT field?

·
Boostin Baby!!!!!
593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
You ever get back into the IT field?
No not so much the market in Savannah is flooded with IT consultants. And the pay sucks too. I could get back into it fairly easy if I wanted to work nights at a help desk, not feeling the working nights thing anymore. I have done some networking on the side for a few companies but other than that, I am doing accounting work now. How about you are you still in it? How is it up your way?

·
Westside GA crew member
6,150 Posts
No not so much the market in Savannah is flooded with IT consultants. And the pay sucks too. I could get back into it fairly easy if I wanted to work nights at a help desk, not feeling the working nights thing anymore. I have done some networking on the side for a few companies but other than that, I am doing accounting work now. How about you are you still in it? How is it up your way?
Yeah I'm still in the game. I'm working on the CCNA: Routing and Switching, then CCNA: Voice. I'm a Network Engineer now...well Jr level. I'm going down the VoIP track.

·
Boostin Baby!!!!!
593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yeah I'm still in the game. I'm working on the CCNA: Routing and Switching, then CCNA: Voice. I'm a Network Engineer now...well Jr level. I'm going down the VoIP track.
Nice! I did some work with VoIP on Cysco phones. they were pretty nice. We had Mitel at first then swapped to Cysco. Much better. We used what they call soft phones they were kind of aggravating at first...took some getting used to. I am glad to hear that it is working out for you. I would love to get back it it, maybe one day

·
Westside GA crew member
6,150 Posts
Nice! I did some work with VoIP on Cysco phones. they were pretty nice. We had Mitel at first then swapped to Cysco. Much better. We used what they call soft phones they were kind of aggravating at first...took some getting used to. I am glad to hear that it is working out for you. I would love to get back it it, maybe one day
You mean Cisco?:p Yeah Cisco Unity and Call Manager is fun. I highly recommend you get into Voice soon.. most CCNA: Voice or CCVP make 80K or higher.

·
Curious Gooner
3,717 Posts
i about died at the picture! lol

·
Go Jackets
5,399 Posts
welcome back to the forums lol, lots of new faces in the georgia section...

·
Westside GA crew member
6,150 Posts
Yeahh i know.

·
Car Is Sold!
6,315 Posts
Hey L.. Sorry it took me a while to respond. Been away for a while.. How's the little one? Getting big like mine I bet.. Message me sometime and we'll chat.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts