Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sweeet, an autocross forum...About time. I just wanted to say hey to all and to through out that I autocross quite a bit and just recently got a NHBP Type S.

http://www.nasaracing.net/autox/10feb02/index.html go here for the very first race with the car BONE STOCK in STS.(check out about 2/3rds down the results page)..!! and it came home third on those crappy Michelins. The first 2 cars ran in the dry the rest of us had to run in the rain, and the car still almost beat them. The first 2 cars had coilovers and so did the 4th place GTS which I also drove;) but the owner got credit...I wanted to see how a fully prepped GTS would do against a STOCK RSX...the RSX was faster.

My resume is as follows; 1999 PRO SOLO STR national champion and 2001 Virginia G stock Champion. Plus many other regional and local wins over the past 3 years and I am looking forward to building the RSX into a winning autocross and track car. And its not going to take a whole lot...its great right outta the box except for those tires....look forward to chatting with you guys...

lates.

·
Ex rsx vs all *********
5,330 Posts
GPRSX-S said:
Sweeet, an autocross forum...About time. I just wanted to say hey to all and to through out that I autocross quite a bit and just recently got a NHBP Type S.

http://www.nasaracing.net/autox/10feb02/index.html go here for the very first race with the car BONE STOCK in STS.(check out about 2/3rds down the results page)..!! and it came home third on those crappy Michelins. The first 2 cars ran in the dry the rest of us had to run in the rain, and the car still almost beat them. The first 2 cars had coilovers and so did the 4th place GTS which I also drove;) but the owner got credit...I wanted to see how a fully prepped GTS would do against a STOCK RSX...the RSX was faster.

My resume is as follows; 1999 PRO SOLO STR national champion and 2001 Virginia G stock Champion. Plus many other regional and local wins over the past 3 years and I am looking forward to building the RSX into a winning autocross and track car. And its not going to take a whole lot...its great right outta the box except for those tires....look forward to chatting with you guys...

lates.
:wavey:

·
Registered
157 Posts
Whats up George, been to any events since the February one? I just went last week to FedEx field and had a blast. It was the only time I gone since back in Feb and I think I did pretty good, just waiting for the results to get posted to see I how did against the others though. There's another one there at the end of April if you wanna check out something a bit closer than Petersburg. Take it easy.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
EZ said:
Whats up George, been to any events since the February one? I just went last week to FedEx field and had a blast. It was the only time I gone since back in Feb and I think I did pretty good, just waiting for the results to get posted to see I how did against the others though. There's another one there at the end of April if you wanna check out something a bit closer than Petersburg. Take it easy.
Hey EZ where have you been.? I am waiting to sign up for the Fed Ex field one. There are also a few down in richmond. Check www.vmsc.org and www.nasa-racing.com. I will probably hit a few of those. We gotta get together and hang out since we live so close to each other and do some wrenching. Did you ever replace the side skirt on your car. I got the Injen intake in and I am waiting on suspension parts.

·
Registered
157 Posts
I never got the skirt fixed since you can't really tell anyway. Besides I had bigger problems come up after a taxi decided to hit my right rear quarter. At least I got my car back the day before the autox so didn't miss that at least. I really need a camber kit and some new tire though. Maybe have to wait a bit though so we'll see. I'll check those other sites out. FedEx was pretty good but not as fast as the other down in Petersberg.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts