Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2003 Acura RSX type S
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I'm Mike from Colorado. Been a fan of the JDM all my 42 years on this earth. I have a 03 type S in satin silver. Love this little car. My place of zen I found this site conducting research before I purchased my car. There's so much knowledge here it's gratifying to know where to go for answers without looking like a dip shit. To those responsible for this website I thank you.

·
Registered
2003 Acura RSX type S
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to CRSX! Nice ride. What's all done to it? And what are your plans?
So far I've got a CAI and a Danny Tran RH. I blew the original motor in a flash flood a couple months ago. I have a replacement already installed unfortunately I did a major newb mistake and messed up the oil pressure sensor install and snapped the part of the block. Now I have to pull out the motor and see if I can get it repaired. I've read a lot of discussions on this site regarding this problem. I'm really kicking myself over this. Really embarrassing.

·
WILDCARD!
2006 RSX Type-S
1,678 Posts
So far I've got a CAI and a Danny Tran RH. I blew the original motor in a flash flood a couple months ago. I have a replacement already installed unfortunately I did a major newb mistake and messed up the oil pressure sensor install and snapped the part of the block. Now I have to pull out the motor and see if I can get it repaired. I've read a lot of discussions on this site regarding this problem. I'm really kicking myself over this. Really embarrassing.
How do you like that header? I thought about getting one of those but they seem to be out of stock at the moment so I just went with the old PLM Club RSX special instead.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts