Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Gotta Have More Cowbell
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok...after searching no stop for a couple days i couldnt find much about the wiring when installing HIDs...i just ordered the 6000K hid kit from superhids.com and I'm wondering what i am gonna have to do to wire the kit correctly...i know i have to take off the bumper..take off the lights and dremel the xclip...i plan on mounthing the ballasts under the housings....but i cant find anythiong about wiring the kit....is it just plug and play or do i have to splice anything or ground anything...whats the deal?

·
Gotta Have More Cowbell
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
k dude well this is very specific

"Step 12: Wire up the remainder of the kit following the supplied instructions. I covered the wires with electrical tape for a little extra protection and to give it an OEM quality look."

????

i just want to knwo ahead of time so i can figure it all out in my head

·
Pugzministrator
49,226 Posts
PhatPaPa said:
bump...any help??
if you really want some help....hopefully everyone in the area will have the HIDs by this comming weekend. i know most of us that ordered them in the NY area are going back to queens next weekend where we had the mod meet this weekend to do our HIDs together....once we see it done on one car we'll all be able to do it....you should come, not too too far. i had fun today

http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?p=2328695#post2328695

·
Gotta Have More Cowbell
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thats a possibility it'd probably be about a 2 hour drive for me...ill definately think about it...thanks for the invite

·
Pugzministrator
49,226 Posts
PhatPaPa said:
thats a possibility it'd probably be about a 2 hour drive for me...ill definately think about it...thanks for the invite
well a 2 hour trip can save you some money and frustration....once one gets done hopefully someone will have the jist of it and we can all do ours....i know i'll def be there next weekend. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
251 Posts
Pugz2003 said:
well a 2 hour trip can save you some money and frustration....once one gets done hopefully someone will have the jist of it and we can all do ours....i know i'll def be there next weekend. :thumbsup:
Me too

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.