Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am interested in converting my stock headlights to projectors with HID lamps. Does anyone have any recommendations shops that will do this? I have looked at the various threads and not found any info on the "full conversion" for track use.

Thanks

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
HidTech

I found their site previously but have not had great response via email - Their response seems to take a couple of days at least and there is no telephone number for contact etc.

·
-------------------------
5,640 Posts
They do take at least a day to respond to email, but their work is just amazing.

They are very busy! I have been in contact with Sean for a while now and he has been very helpful, and has answered all my questions within a day.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
SpeeDemoN said:
They do take at least a day to respond to email, but their work is just amazing.

They are very busy! I have been in contact with Sean for a while now and he has been very helpful, and has answered all my questions within a day.
Thanks for the info -

·
DNA all over bish!
10,639 Posts
SpeeDemoN said:

I can vouch for Sean and the hidtech crew :) The guys there will do everything they can to make sure their customers are happy. They'll even go out of their way to private msg you just to boost their own confidence. :thumbsup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts