Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
im looking through all of these threads on hid's for our cars and i cant figure if a 9006 bulb type would work with a 02 ep3. any info? i found a site with a great deal and lifetime warranty for 50 plus shipping. thanks

·
NooB Sibot
455 Posts
im looking through all of these threads on hid's for our cars and i cant figure if a 9006 bulb type would work with a 02 ep3. any info? i found a site with a great deal and lifetime warranty for 50 plus shipping. thanks
U sure u looked good enough ?
-
yes sir i have o2 ep3 with single bulb high / low beams
9006 is what you want for ur 02 ep3 :giggity:
50 bucks ? be sure its not plug and play caze they look gay as fuck
BTW: r u going 6k or 8k ?

·
Registered
401 Posts

·
NooB Sibot
455 Posts
i think im gonna go with 6k. and my buddy looked into it and the only complaint we heard was it took a while for shipping from cali to australia haha

http://www.ddmtuning.com/index.php?p=product&id=101&parent=85

Oh Ok , I see now
this is still plug and play, but it seems like a sweet deal to me so go for it , bang the bucks
FYI: just like one of our buddy here in this form - go with bi-xenon, even though am not a huge fan of bi-xenon but i was checking out one of friends bi HID'z the other day at college , I was god damn amazed when i saw it in day light,

BTW: mussty this is what u wanna get , it will def burns the rear bumper , lol :weeeeeeeeee:

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
yeah...the real functioning high beams are a must have at night IMO...can see so far down the road

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
I bought them through amazon...I think they told me 5 business days but it might have take a little longer than that. Wasn't bad tho.

·
NooB Sibot
455 Posts
HELL, I knew this guy,and his father has a wearhouse who distributes and he feeds half the nations HID kit's. I got a set of bi-xenon for my fog lights last week for only 80 bucks. their retail prices are about 190 to 220. " those that many rich ass kids buy just to show off they got 300 dollar HID "
it ain't cheap ass HID. the box that came with it, worth like 50 box ONLY, very classic.
so if any of you all want them, tell me. however i might be able to get them a bit cheaper. ( not sure )
he said he can now provides only 3000k ( yellow ) and 8000K ( Blueish ) b/c he get one shipment from china at the time.

holla at me if you all need one

·
Registered
322 Posts
HELL, I knew this guy,and his father has a wearhouse who distributes and he feeds half the nations HID kit's. I got a set of bi-xenon for my fog lights last week for only 80 bucks. their retail prices are about 190 to 220. " those that many rich ass kids buy just to show off they got 300 dollar HID "
it ain't cheap ass HID. the box that came with it, worth like 50 box ONLY, very classic.
so if any of you all want them, tell me. however i might be able to get them a bit cheaper. ( not sure )
he said he can now provides only 3000k ( yellow ) and 8000K ( Blueish ) b/c he get one shipment from china at the time.

holla at me if you all need one
whats the name of the company that makes the kit?

·
NooB Sibot
455 Posts
whats the name of the company that makes the kit?
sorry dude, i don't personally know my friend's father and what de company iz called.
as far as I know, HID iz kindda illegal in some states so even if there is a name for his company he would never tell anyone. MAYBE he those something else under a different title, u know ? - i wish i knew - :giggity:

·
Registered
322 Posts
sorry dude, i don't know who the dude is and what de company iz called.
as far as I know, HID iz kindda illegal in some states so even if there is a name for his company he would never tell anyone. MAYBE he those something else under a different title, u know ? - i wish i knew - :giggity:
whats the name on the box?

21 - 34 of 34 Posts