Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
ok i have been reading the times put down by everyone here and i am very disapointed in mine! i have run my car 3 times with a quickest 60f of 2.5. i ran at pueblo which is a MILE above sea level. can anyone help me out here so i dont feel like i spent a ass load on a car that is possibly slower than the one i had b4 it! i mean give me some stock type S times from high elevation area's? put it like this i ran a 16.7 in my 00si with i/h/e shortshifter and clutch, with a reaction time of .583. now with my rsx type S i ran a 16.5 bone stock minus 18's with 225/40's and comptech springs, with a reaction time of around .653. it just doesnt sound right... now granted it was the first time at the track and i could use a little more practice launching the car but the trap speeds were all close between 85 an 86 mph... i know i will get hammered for this cause it sounds so slow but until you have been up this high u dont really know what ur missing at sea level!!! some help here please!!! thanks:dontknow:

·
Speedy
2,648 Posts
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.