Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Vendor
1,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

250 hp with 5 psi Toda headers 440 inj and stock catback
280 hp with 7 psi Toda headers 550 inj and DC catback
318 hp with 7 psi Toda headers 550 inj, DC catback and a 40 shot of nitrous oxide.

For all the details read here:

http://www.hondata.com/dynok20a2superchargednos.html

·
Registered
323 Posts
WOW..... I WUB U GUYS!.... btw im gonna THE first canadian buyer for that Reprog ecu! :D HAHAHA... well one of the many anyways! haha

·
No More Project Car Hell
28,172 Posts
That's the news I've been waiting for, as soon as I saw the capabilities of the programmable ecu I knew that it would be possible to run nitrous with the JRSC... Thanks Hondata, you have just made a future sale!

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
nice the jrsc, is starting to show its potential

·
no longer moderate
5,143 Posts
wow! thx for the great news of what is next to come...i can't wait!!
...mateo

·
My butterfly bit me
1,344 Posts
that might be the selling point alot of people were waiting for. includeing me.

·
Registered
811 Posts
All I can say is wow! Thats f`in awesome. You guys managed 280whp at only 7psi unintecooled. I think you guys could definitely break 300 at the same boost with some form of intercooling. Though you prolly already have somethin in mind i know these people do it, www.lhtperformance.net . I think you just may have sold me on this.

·
6,734 Posts
I will gladly lend my car for further testing. I have a brand new 3inch cat back system installed. You won't even have to put it on the bottle. Hoping for a new header within the week.

·
Gothic Hippie RSX tuner?
1,495 Posts
Yum.

·
Internet Crack Dealer
34,438 Posts
I have a SC on the way as well and I am going to be doing some heavy real world testing at the track as well. I am very excited that it has progressed this for so fast. We will see a 400hp SC k-series? :)

·
Vendor
1,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i VieTEC said:
Doug can I even come close to these numbers on my base?

Andy
No chance; The base head/cams just do not flow the air required.

i VieTEC said:
hondata u just made my day. and how do you think it'll work with the street kit? 2fastcivic
Well, take the street kit, add the programmable ECU and injectors and voila, you have a programmable race kit. Reduce the pulley size, and change the belt and you get what I have dynoed above.

·
!!!Master Member!!!
5,969 Posts
i love the fact that it is making power above 8k. finally more use for the higher rpms. is this running on stock internals? any valve spring change at all? this is great to see by the way and thanks for all the testing that you guys do.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Can I run this on stock injectors w/ a street kit. i.e. what kind of gains can i expect if i spray a 30shot ontop of a street kitw/ the programmable and i/h/e. And if i wanted to could i up grade to some sort of cams?

·
Registered
248 Posts
:eek:
Hondata I am the french who ordered the JRSC with 550cc :driving:

I would like to know :
-Do you think 8.5PSI possible with JRSC in june ?
-When I need to change the Pump fuel ?
-With your program and my 550cc and my stock pump I won't have problem ?
-This year I would like to change the rod+pistons+valve spring to have 9000rpm or more and 8.5PSI, but I don't know where I can buy this parts ?

I hope that the 2 ECUs, and my JRSC Race Kit with 550cc are ready :bow:

·
Registered
437 Posts
JRSC to the credit card is sounding more and more tempting :spin:

but...JRSC + injectors + k pro + belt + pulley= $$$ :thumbsdow

1 - 20 of 27 Posts