Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Alone<Team
14 Posts
for a moment I got lost in the pictures and was really bummed when they ended. I don't care for those useless rollcages that a few of those cars have, but most are hotness. and there should be atleast 20 pics of that black S2000.

·
I LURK
879 Posts
shit looks good

·
I slang Acuras
760 Posts
good lookin pics!

hur1cane is sweet! needs a mugen seat to go with the rest of the mugen stuff tho. ;)

i never get tired of looking at nsx's.

joe didn't take the fit?

·
DRVSLW
1,552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i didn't take any pics of joe's fit and i didn't take a lot of pictures this year. i got side-tracked by talking to mel, joe, and bill the whole time. and going back and forth from their "booth" to my buddy mike's "booth".

..and i really hate taking pics when i'm not in the mood. my picture-time mood died off after the first hour of getting there(3 hours before the show).

VIP wrist-band passes FTMFW(and loss)!!!

·
DRVSLW
1,552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
for a moment I got lost in the pictures and was really bummed when they ended. I don't care for those useless rollcages that a few of those cars have, but most are hotness. and there should be atleast 20 pics of that black S2000.
i had a lot more but i deleted them because they were way out of focus.

the roll cage in mel's ep(white one) was delivered from mugen just for HIN. and this is mugen co.(m-tec) in japan..not kingmotorsports. who buys a full set of type-r recaro's just to get the rail for a car show? hahah. he's a serious baller for real.

now he just needs to come take a trip with me to my uncle's place and hit up mugen..on foot!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts