Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So yeah, listen to how gay this situation is...
It never seems to fail, everytime I walk to where my car is parked at my complex there's always an issue, whether it's my car's been keyed or someone just so happened to spill red kool-aid all on the trunk of my car...anyways, yall get the picture. So I walk out today only to find that someone backed up into my front bumper:firemad: I've pretty much had all I can take of this ish!

QUESTION!!
But the reason for this thread is to ask you all if there's anything that can be done to prevent the spread of my paint pealing in the area where it was hit. Any ideas would greatly be appreciated!

The red area is where they hit causing the crack in the paint

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
damn bro sorry to hear that, good luck.....

·
Registered
362 Posts
Sorry to hear man..I'd be pissed if I live in a neighborhood like that!

Nice slippers btw.

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Clean it really good and just touch up paint. If it flexed the paint it will start to crack. You don't have to replace the bumper, it can be fixed. We may be able to wet sand it a little bit to take the edge off and then touch it up.

·
Bar'd
2,909 Posts
I totally understand how you feel. I live in an area similar to yours. Everyday I walk out to my car I see new door dings, scratches, etc and I dont know who the fuck did it because I wasnt there when it happend. As for door dings I know its people that park next to me that dont give a shit because their cars of peices of shits... nothing I can do about, makes me want to sell my car and buy a peice of shit car.

·
Soup to nuts
7,175 Posts
sand it down, and touch it up.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.