Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the next mod on my list is exhaust, so i have been doing alot of research and i narrowed down my choices to either hks hi power, or apexi gt spec...please help me decide. some guy told me the hks is not all stainless steal...but on the website it makes it seem like it is, so i was wondering who knows for sure.

·
Registered
228 Posts
my friend has the apexi and i just ordered the hks today so i will tell you in about a week which in my opion is better. My dealer said from what he can tell it is full stainless. but still not for sure just liked the way it looked the only thing is i will be runnig dc header(not race) and test pipe does anyone know if it will be extremely loud

·
Because Racecar
1,994 Posts
just get the full titamium greddy race exhaust, weighs in around 10lbs, but its also around 1k

·
Registered
228 Posts
that sucks i just payed 525 shipped only yesterday from a local shop. Im going to see if they can match rpmmotorting.com, anyone else pay less.

·
Registered
811 Posts
If you dont mind loud get teh Buddy Club Spec III, its what i have. It uses as larger 65mm pipe diameter which is a good size for an all motor app. The ones you listed are only 60mm. ITs 304 stainless steel and the entire system only wieghs 14lbs.You can pick it up for about 600shipped. If you really wnat one of those they are about the same size and i believe they are both SS so it really just about the sound. I like the HKS better personally but its just personal preference.

·
Registered
409 Posts
RSXDC5 said:
just get the full titamium greddy race exhaust, weighs in around 10lbs, but its also around 1k
can you make a sound clip or does anyone have a video or sound clip...i wanna hear this badboy soo bad...o im referring the Greedy Titanium race exhaust...and how much was it exactly and where did u purchase it thanks!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,978 Posts
talyler said:
HKS see it in my sig. I've tried to get a video for it but my email won't let me send it, and I don't have any webspace to upload it myself. It sounds good!
Does it burn you rear lip?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts