·
Registered
1,855 Posts
1/4 is really slow. people are runiing faster than that stock

·
vashuba311
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
those times are not official. I think they are saying this since the products are not out on the market they do not show the times liek the evo vs. sti when subaru said 270 but it ended up being 300.

·
[email protected] stock tires I/E
1,091 Posts
thats an old article and whoever drove all the cars in that test must have been a crackhead 3yr old cause all those car ran times that would make you say huh what the.....

·
Registered
503 Posts
The hks kit will be in production in spring. I've called them numerous times and they have been doing alot of R&D. If you look in this month's issue of Modified magizine they covered the last big auto show Toykyo Auto Salon i assume and there's a picture of the hks turbo and manifold and it says the expected release date is sometime in spring...

·
Out on bail
3,816 Posts
im sure tire spin played a large role in the time. i know they werent happy with it and probly didnt have time to retest. just look at the trap speed, 15.3 @103mph tells it all. and maybe a crappy driver as well.

·
Registered
503 Posts
Hks makes some quality stuff there turbos run about 2grand and from what I've heard about there turbos ur not paying all that money for nothing. And at one time they listed there rsx putting out 300hp and 265 ft lbs of torque not sure what psi they were running.

·
Registered
402 Posts
I think it was a mis-print as they stated that 0-60 in 4.3 seconds.

·
Registered
402 Posts
no way it will slow down that much by then end of the 1/4 mile.

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Hmmm, i wonder why cybernations or Greddy didnt try and enter? Probably a hard invitation to get!

·
Registered
715 Posts
dc5 is that your car in your sig?

·
konichiwa
905 Posts
LOL, yeah, that 1/4 sucks..I can get that with just my i/h/e...but the trap says different...my traps are 88mph :( that trap shows 104...to me, that means a bad launch.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts