Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
vashuba311
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone tried to put an hks kit together? even though they stopped it. and why did they cut it from production ie would have been badazz

·
Registered
503 Posts
Call Hks and give us an update, the last time i talked hks usa I heard that the project might still be a go. And as far as piecing the kit, its possible but its gonna cost. Hks doesnt mass manufacture the turbo manifolds so you would have to get a custom job done. And there gt 2835 series ball bearing turbo cost over 2grand alone but from what I've heard about there turbos your not paying all that money for nothing.There turbos are garrets with special spec's.

·
I see what you did there
12,635 Posts
so that one fucker in so-cal with the HKS-RSX-T is the only one????? fuckin shit...... did that car ever dyno'ed or anything?

·
Registered
2,995 Posts
I'm also interested in any updates on the RSX HKS turbo kit.

Saw somewhere that they're starting to work on a kit for the RSX or something like that. Hope they make it happen. It would be crazy badass.

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
503 Posts
Well I just called HKS usa for an update and the guy I talked to said that a kit is deffinatley coming out for our cars some time this year.

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
yea there is...there was a thread before...they said it will come out feb..but not sure..sales date will be later too

1 - 6 of 6 Posts