Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got back from the shop and had my JRSC belt tighen and put on a new cat-back exhaust system "DC Twin". Man this car is awsome I can't believe how much power the car has now. It make power right through the RPMs and what it really give is the bottom end torque that the car needed. :laughing:

Thanks Jackson Racing
Thanks Hondata

You guys rock. :thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
320 Posts
And if you're lucky, the Ontario liberal govt will be doing away with Drive Clean emissions testing within a couple of years (read this in the Ottawa Citizen a couple days ago).
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
URSXY said:
And if you're lucky, the Ontario liberal govt will be doing away with Drive Clean emissions testing within a couple of years (read this in the Ottawa Citizen a couple days ago).
:thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,056 Posts
Cant wait to get mine!
 

·
...
Joined
·
6,734 Posts
It really is funny. Turbo guys talk about 14, 20, 50 psi. But, I am not sure if they realize the difference in 2psi. I noticed. All of my friends noticed. STi guy's noticed. On a S/C, 2psi is a major difference.
 

·
Out on bail
Joined
·
3,816 Posts
man, i wanna drive an sc'ed rsx. i would love to feel that instant power. i still think im gonna take my 4 g's and drop it into a turbo tho. it might be more work and tuning, but i love that sound and the power once it spools :D .
 

·
Rage With the Machines
Joined
·
1,280 Posts
alphamale.....can i see some more of those pics with the girl in your avatar
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
wdsonny said:
It really is funny. Turbo guys talk about 14, 20, 50 psi. But, I am not sure if they realize the difference in 2psi. I noticed. All of my friends noticed. STi guy's noticed. On a S/C, 2psi is a major difference.
Dude can't wait to get the upgrade I order it two weeks ago and still not in :firemad:

This car is just off the hook now :thumbsup:

wdsonny have you seen the 280whp yet?
 

·
-------------------------
Joined
·
5,640 Posts
URSXY said:
And if you're lucky, the Ontario liberal govt will be doing away with Drive Clean emissions testing within a couple of years (read this in the Ottawa Citizen a couple days ago).
Heard this on the radio......but it's not until 2008. We'll probably all have different cars by then....
 

·
-------------------------
Joined
·
5,640 Posts
Oh....RiceRocket112,

Are you going to the big mod day meet on may 1? I'm sure lots of people would love to check out your car!
 

·
ECU Tuner
Joined
·
4,287 Posts
RiceRocket112 said:
I just got back from the shop and had my JRSC belt tighen and put on a new cat-back exhaust system "DC Twin".
That would probably be this system (car belongs to Doug at Hondata):
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,056 Posts
RYU583 said:
alphamale.....can i see some more of those pics with the girl in your avatar
Dont know if my girl would like that, the other pics are a little more... :drool:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
20,800 Posts
wdsonny said:
It really is funny. Turbo guys talk about 14, 20, 50 psi. But, I am not sure if they realize the difference in 2psi. I noticed. All of my friends noticed. STi guy's noticed. On a S/C, 2psi is a major difference.
Cuz 2psi on a supercharger is 2psi everywhere.
With an SC, you get more power right off the line which gives you more "oomph" factor.
 
1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Top