Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
4,059 Posts
haha i was guna do this to somei ntegra seats i had laying around. how did you do the bottom? cant really tell in the pics.

·
All motor Pro
1,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I actually lucked out because the mount on the original computer chair sat perfectly on the seatpan and I welded it to the bottom of the seat. Took a total of maybe 15 min.

·
Garrett T3/T60-1...BOOST!
3,335 Posts
mad props man + rep

·
Want S2k now...
942 Posts
Nice!
Can you remove the rails? I know I'd hurt myself on that and need a tetnus shot. It would also look cleaner that way.

·
All motor Pro
1,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nice!
Can you remove the rails? I know I'd hurt myself on that and need a tetnus shot. It would also look cleaner that way.
Yeah, I could remove the rails but I left them on because I think im gonna take the arm rests that were originally on this computer chair and weld them to that. Im gonna see how it feels with my computer gaming and if I need the arm rests or not. If I don't, I'll end up removing the rails.

·
87 32 what it do
1,629 Posts
haha looks cool +rep

funny how u can still see the seatbelt plug and i love the way u adjust the back, just like it was still in the car

·
Registered
48 Posts
lol, thats clever. you should remove or trim those rusty brackets, would look cleaner! +Rep

1 - 20 of 60 Posts