Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Cruiser
708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey forum members, this is not really a RSX issue, but I'd figured I'd help a friend of mine post this up on CRSX, since his forum gen7accord is not helping much. I hope I can help him seek some answers here.

He has a 2003 Honda Accord Coupe 6MT and he's been throwing the error code P2135 - Throttle Position (TP) Sensor 1-2 Correlation. I found that code on the error code sheet as well in this board and that is what it relates to.

I have experienced the problem in his car, and it's quite scary.

First, while driving under normal conditions on any gear, (not beating on the car at all) the car would go into disabled mode.

Symptoms - Out of no where the car would have the Check engine light and have the VSA light come on at the same time. Then, the car would have no response when trying to accelerate. It's almost as if the car has been shut off. If you tried to accelerate even while traveling at 40 or 60, the car will have no response.

Then if you pull over and turn off the car and turn it back on, the car is back to normal mode.

He has changed all 6 coil packs, along with all 6 new NGK spark plugs, everything OEM.

Does anyone have any idea, what may pertain to this? Again the code pulled - P2135 - Throttle Position (TP) Sensor 1-2 Correlation

Thanks for the help guys

This is where I found the error code on here, http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=545681&highlight=p2135

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.