Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Whats next after K-Series
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey once again its the 6th annual Honda/Acura day at Englishtown. There is a show, vendors, Auto X, drag racing (heads-up classes and bracket racing). Hoping to get a bunch of rsx's from the Morris County/ surrounding county's to come down. Its a fun event with a huge turnout that gets bigger and bigger every year.

Date: Saturday August 16th
Place: Raceway Park, Englishtown, NJ
Time: Gates open at 9 am and goes till 7?
www.racewaypark.com

Does anyone wanna Meet at the Best Buy Parking Lot at the Rockway mall. If so what would be the best time for everyone.

Best Buy
301 Mount Hope Ave
Ste 1001
Rockaway, NJ 07866

·
Registered
977 Posts
:face:

There is like 5 thread about this already....... why did you have to start another one..... Just jump in one of the other threads...... Im driving from the Caldwells area... provably with some other people, just go to the other threads to see if you want to come with us.....

·
Registered
977 Posts
I went last year.... and there was alot of ricers....... but we went with a group of clubrsxers, and we park by the stands.... there were some super fast cars, and for $20 I got like 6 races, a new type-r lip for like $65 and they had a bunch of super chear parts for sale..... I think its worth it..... there are some nice cars and you get quite a few runs, that is what Im going for.....

Its really not bad......

·
JDM Ho Fo SHoooo
4,791 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.