Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
There is a Honda/Acura vs Nissan/Infiniti meet on 4/17/2010 at 2pm at Floyd Bennett Field, in Brooklyn. Other forums such as NYCMaximas, G35NYC, Acurazine, 8thCivic, NissanClub, and S2ki will be coming out. We need to get more Hondas/Acuras to come out and represent! So i'll make a list of who's coming, let me know if your down to go

The only rule is NO RACING/BURNOUTS.

NYCMaximas & G35NYC do it big all the time. So we needa see if Honda's/Acura's can bring more cars than the Nissan/Infinti crowd.

There are already about 80+ people coming

here's the original link on NissanClub and NYCMaximas

NissanClub

www.nissanclub.com/forums/northeast...san-infiniti-vs-honda-acura-fbf-brooklyn.html

NYCMaximas

http://forums.nycmaximas.org/showthread.php?t=49668

List of people going to the meet

let me know and i'll put you on the list

1. hybridcmk
2. sleepingrsx
3. NY RSX
4. TriniStylezDC5
5. RSXtypeSex
6. Xplex Remix 96
7. DC5Scorp
8. MugenBBsi (+ a few friends)
9. peeduhh
10. kneves103
11. tegitypes
12. TeZ*sDC5

LI Cruise to BK

Li Meet at dave & Busters at 12

234 Airport Plaza Boulevard, Farmingdale, NY 11735

Brooklyn/Queens will meet here at 1PM.

Gateway Dr, Brooklyn, NY 11239

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sou...-73.871555&spn=0.007212,0.015106&z=16&iwloc=A

If we get kicked out of floyd bennet field the meet will be moved to Caesars Bay.

·
repin base all day
631 Posts
first thing is to get a permit cause 3/28/10 we got kicked out in long island u might want to contact the local police to make sure you can keep the order and no laws are being broken as well as no 1 does stupid shit. IF you want you should push back the date and let people know and i can get a photo company to come out Fueledmag PM if you can and if you want them to come .. i will be down you should try a lil earlier time because people tend to come later .. i last tried at 12 and people came at 1:30 so ..

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
first thing is to get a permit cause 3/28/10 we got kicked out in long island u might want to contact the local police to make sure you can keep the order and no laws are being broken as well as no 1 does stupid shit. IF you want you should push back the date and let people know and i can get a photo company to come out Fueledmag PM if you can and if you want them to come .. i will be down you should try a lil earlier time because people tend to come later .. i last tried at 12 and people came at 1:30 so ..
I'm not the person who is planning the meet, I just saw this thread on NYCMaximas and PM'd the OP to see if I could post it on Club RSX, so you guys would know about it.:thumbsup:

I don't think the planner on NYCMaximas is gonna want to push back the date, NYCMaximas, G35NYC, and NissanClub have like 80+ people going already

Thats why I posted it on here, we need more Hondas/Acura's to come to the meet :beerchug: Can't let the Nissans/Infiniti's out-do us

·
Registered
512 Posts
YO!! im down! I was at the meet on sunday. the rsx's got out due'd by the 8th gen civics smh. we need more rsxs out at this meet!!!!!

·
Registered
2,325 Posts
im down, should be good. maybe a couple friends too

1 - 20 of 97 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.