Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
RED DRAGONS!!!
11,903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.autoguide.com/auto-news/...a-announces-mugen-accessories-for-accord.html

Honda used the Specialty Equipment Manufacturers Association (SEMA) Show to announce the introduction of a new line of Mugen Accessories for the 2010 Accord. Mugen has long been known as a performance parts company, building special edition cars for Honda as well as assisting in the company’s motorsports programs.

The list of Mugen parts for the Accord include: 18-inch wheels, a new front grille and front lip spoiler, side skirts, a rear bumper valance, as well as floor mats, a machined aluminum oil ca and a special front emblem. The parts will be available through authorized Honda dealers and all body panels will come pre-painted in one of five Accord factor colors: Polished Metal Metallic, Crystal Black Pearl, Alabaster Silver Metallic, White Diamond Pearl and Taffeta White.

“With a growing accessory lineup, now including Mugen kits for the Accord sedan and Fit, Honda is committed to supporting personalization of our vehicles into the future,” said Bruce Smith, VP of Parts Operations for American Honda Motor Co.

The complete lineup of Mugen Accessories for the 2010 Accord will be available starting November 11th.

·
MEGATRON!
13,059 Posts
Honda probably comes on crsx to see what customers want and see all the JDM hype and faggotry :face: so they produce this shit because they know some idiot will buy it

·
Banned
12,318 Posts
I have a wonderful plan.

Every time I take a fat shit, I'll save it instead of flushing it. Slap some MUGEN badges on it, and sell it to an accord owner for 800 bux.

Get money:pimp

·
MEGATRON!
13,059 Posts
I have a wonderful plan.

Every time I take a fat shit, I'll save it instead of flushing it. Slap some MUGEN badges on it, and sell it to an accord owner for 800 bux.

Get money:pimp
gotta think big s0n, at least 10k

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.