Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
I am a non smoker
5,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can someone please tell me where i can find Honda emblems thats a replacement of the A in the front grill, i tried searching but had no luck, i want the all chrome that looks identical to the A, not the red JDM

·
Mugen whore
1,592 Posts
DallasRSX said:
can someone please tell me where i can find Honda emblems thats a replacement of the A in the front grill, i tried searching but had no luck, i want the all chrome that looks identical to the A, not the red JDM
Ebay, Boomplustoys.net, A-Jracing.com, other i can't think of right now!!

·
RSX-S to EVO 8 to EVO X
280 Posts
DallasRSX said:
Or i can sell you mine cause I don't use my JDM emblems anymore??
make me an offer...

·
Registered
259 Posts
Look in the ClubRSX store..........

9,696 Posts
Hey DallasRSX. Where around dallas do you live? I'm at UNT right now. But I live in Desoto during the summer.

·
yup
7,574 Posts
Boomplustoys.net

·
I am a non smoker
5,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
nah dudes-lol i dont want the JDM emblems, i am interested in the plain honda emblems that are chrome like any other emblem that some rsx owners get...thanks

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
i had the same dilemma, Ebay has em, you have to look hard for em. i ended up buying a type R one though.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts