Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright well it has been gorgeous outside the past few days and today had to have been the nicest day of the year so far so I washed my car before class and went to take some pics after class with my boy Tek and his Jazz '03 VW GTI 20th AE which he hasn't had out for a while and just finished redoing his retro on.

Well anyways here are the pics. They were taken with my Nikon D80 and 18-50mm and 70-300mm Sigma lens'.

Let me know what you guys think.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
not feelin the vw rims. but its pretty sic.
btw is he running staggered? and if yes, then may i ask why?
To each his own. He loves them and I personally love them also.

Custom Jlines. And yes they are staggered. Why you ask, because GTI's and most European cars look amazing with staggered wheels, and most people who are into VW's and Audi's run staggered applications. I gather you don't know too much about Euro cars, or aren't too into them?

Never heard the sayings "You ain't dubbin if you ain't rubbin" or "Lower and Wider"

that vw is pissed
Compliments of the Boser'd hood.

·
Soup to nuts
7,175 Posts
hm... staggered tires on fwd.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
the vdub looks angry. but hot
I know I love it!
the vdub looks angry. but hot
I know I love it!

wow thats the one vdub that i actually like...tell ur friend good job...si looks good too
If you like this one believe me there are plenty more where that came from.

nice pics :thumbsup: wheel specs on the vdub?
Thanks man, the wheels are 18" Jlines staggered. I wanna say 18 x 8 fronts and 18 x 9's in the rear but I'm not positive. As for the offset the wheels are custom made and Jline does not reveal there offsets.

hm... staggered tires on fwd.
Welcome to the world of VW's.

is the 20th ann. like a r32? w/ awd
Nope. 20th AE is 1/4000 made in BMP = Black Magic Pearl, JB = Jazz Blue (like this one), and IY = Imola Yellow. It is FWD and is a '03 limited edition 1.8t and is the anniversary of the American GTI not the European GTI which is the '02 337

JB 20th's are commonly mistaken for R32's just because the most common R32 color happens to be a blue (not the same blue).

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
civic looks good..... nice color

1 - 20 of 59 Posts