Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 114 Posts

·
Registered
26,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just figured as I get my parts, i can track my progress on here and keep ya all posted on where im at with everything. Im slowly gettting everything together, ill post pics as I get new stuff and starting working! Right now im looking to put down between 300-350 whp, which should be easily achievable with this setup and plenty of room for more later if i so desire :thumbsup:

Any advice or tips along the way are welcomed! Thanks Guys!

Setup:
  • Precision SC6262 turbo .60 a/r, .63 A/R V Band
  • Revhard Manifold
  • Tial 38mm Wastegate .5 bar spring
  • 3 inch exhaust
  • WS2 3" muffler
  • Custom 3" dp and tp
  • CC Stage 4
  • Greddy FMIC (w/ upgraded couplers)
  • Greddy Type-RS BOV
  • RC 750cc's
  • Vibrant Vac Mani
  • hondata boost sel.
  • K-pro
  • Fast oil feed line
  • Oil return line
  • Walbro Fuel Pump
  • Innovative MM's
  • Spark plugs
  • cool tape
  • dei heatscreen matting

Need to Buy/Pending
Already Have

View attachment 319672

View attachment 319673

View attachment 322665

View attachment 322666

View attachment 322667

Thanks for looking! keep checking back for updates:thumbsup: I'm a poor college kid, so this take awhile to buy everything lol :D

**FORSALE: Red Tial WasteGate w/ 11psi spring*** I just bought it in a kit, and already have one... nothing wrong with it at all, like new condition!

·
4039whp 2956wtq @ 88psi
10,469 Posts
awesome! welcome to the sc62 crew

·
www.magtuning.com
15,007 Posts
just bought the RC 750cc injectors! :)
WIN!
Precision SC6262 turbo .60 a/r, .63 A/R V Band Is the exact turbo I'm probably going to get. When is expected spool time at WOT?

Also, where are you getting your greddy FMIC kit, Used, crx?

EDIT: In for results.
full boost is at about 4200-4500ish~ ..IMO perfect

·
Registered
26,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Precision SC6262 turbo .60 a/r, .63 A/R V Band Is the exact turbo I'm probably going to get. When is expected spool time at WOT?

Also, where are you getting your greddy FMIC kit, Used, crx?

EDIT: In for results.
i bought my FMIC used from a member on here, and then just used some good ole elbow grease and cleaned it all up! if you keep looking they pop up every once and awhile in the FI forsale forum...

looks just like all my stuff when it was off
haha, it must be becoming a popular build for the typeS.:thumbsup:

·
MEGATRON!
13,059 Posts
looks like a good project ahead of ya man. What numbers are ya shooting for?

If you had a choice, which would you go with?

Tial 38mm WG

or

Synapse 40mm WG

From my understanding, go with the Synchronic BOV, but I haven't heard much about the wastegates.
Still learning as much as I can about them also, but from what I understand from RSXING AZ 60mm is ideal to eliminate boost creep

·
World's Best Powertrain
2,987 Posts
looks like a good project ahead of ya man. What numbers are ya shooting for?

Still learning as much as I can about them also, but from what I understand from RSXING AZ 60mm is ideal to eliminate boost creep
Well I understand that the bigger the bitter, but the revhard mani only has a 38mm flange dealy. From what I understand, I can use the 40mm Synapse or the 38mm tial. I think Robry would be able to help me (seems like the synapse whore) but who knows.

I'm looking for a modest 370ish. Basically going to have the whole works that everyone gets minus new fuel line/return (stock lines for now) with Bosch 1000cc and pump.

Should be fun, buncha my friends here call me a "rice burner" (even though my car is stock right now) and whatnot because Flint is GM's nutsack. Basically, I want to stomp my friend who has a 96 vette. Cake.

·
World's Best Powertrain
2,987 Posts
i bought my FMIC used from a member on here, and then just used some good ole elbow grease and cleaned it all up! if you keep looking they pop up every once and awhile in the FI forsale forum...

haha, it must be becoming a popular build for the typeS.:thumbsup:
Ya I have to grab a set. I think that will be the hardest part to get. Everything else I can get new for pretty cheap, but 1 grand for a greddy intercooler kit :thumbsdow

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Well I understand that the bigger the bitter, but the revhard mani only has a 38mm flange dealy. From what I understand, I can use the 40mm Synapse or the 38mm tial. I think Robry would be able to help me (seems like the synapse whore) but who knows.

I'm looking for a modest 370ish. Basically going to have the whole works that everyone gets minus new fuel line/return (stock lines for now) with Bosch 1000cc and pump.

Should be fun, buncha my friends here call me a "rice burner" (even though my car is stock right now) and whatnot because Flint is GM's nutsack. Basically, I want to stomp my friend who has a 96 vette. Cake.
go 38 tial, it will be fine on the revhard mani. that mani doesnt have boost creep problems like sidewinders do so it doesnt need a huge wastegate to control boost.

1 - 20 of 114 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.