Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i dont realy know if this topic was discused but this is the way I am goin with my all motor/turbo route but i plan on buyin hondata plus type r cams while my car is down my queastion is this a good combo? but would i have to buy a differeent program sense im puttin in type r cams..? if any 1 realy knows about this please drop some info..im doing this soon so please help!!! :dontknow:

·
Registered
828 Posts
braceyaselfrsx said:
wtf lol i try searchin every damn time nothing ever comes up!lol
lol, i know. sometimes i'd even rather ask a question i'll get flamed for rather than searching endless posts. you just have to rely on someone feeling sorry or who's been in your shoes. :thumbsup: :laughing:

·
Nobody knows but Jeebus..
14,888 Posts
If you're getting ITR cams, you're going to want to run the K20A (ITR) Hondata reflash. I think if you run Hondata #4 with ITR cams it won't be optimal, or anywhere close to optimal. I don't know if that necessariy means you'll damage something, because I've heard of a few guys running the ITR cams w/ Hondata #4 for a few weeks, but just be aware that you're not going to get nearly as much power as you would if you ran the Hondata ITR program. Hope that helps bro!

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks man...thats what i needed to here there would b no use in me buyin the reg type prgorman when i should just buy the itr in the 1st place thanks bro!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts