1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Put this thread in a the juice forum and see the results....definitly won't be 10-0 or whatever it ended up being in favor of hondata....the NA guys will always go for hondata

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i did and the moderator deleted it!

spy

·
this is my inner child
3,954 Posts
Spy RSX-S said:
i did and the moderator deleted it!
Yeah, there's was a thread maybe a week before with the same topic and it turned into a flame war more than a discussion.

It just all depends on what you want. I say nitrous all the way, but nitrous isn't for everybody.

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hahah, yeh i luve nitrous but i luve my engine also. you know?

spy

·
this is my inner child
3,954 Posts
Me too and believe I don't want to buy a new motor. With anything there's always a chance of something going really wrong. Did you happen to see the guy who blew his motor, it was a Hondata flash. It was a misshift from 5th to 2nd, but I still blame Hondata for no reason or cause. :D

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
RSX Factor said:
Me too and believe I don't want to buy a new motor. With anything there's always a chance of something going really wrong. Did you happen to see the guy who blew his motor, it was a Hondata flash. It was a misshift from 5th to 2nd, but I still blame Hondata for no reason or cause. :D
i saw the pics. as much as i feel for that guys, they were also amazing pics!!! it was driver error regaurdless of hondata. how can you explain hondata fucked that one up? nitrous will inevitably destroy your engine faster than hondata, no questions asked. but hondata is a fixed hp product. nos can be adjusted to give you smaller hp gains or much more. it all depends i guess.

spy

·
this is my inner child
3,954 Posts
Yeah, I know it was driver error 99.9999%. But if he didn't have Hondata would he have been showing off like he did? Hondata at fault - 0.0001% :laughing:

***This is not be taken seriously. Thank you, Drive through.***

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i still think he would have tried to show the car off regaurdless of the hondata or not. the hondata just compounded the reason for doing it.

spy

G

·
Nitrous or Hondata?

Well here is what you have to ask yourself: what are you going to be doing with the car? AutoCross, trackdays? Definitely Hondata because you will have the additional power it provides at all times in all situations.
Drag racing? Nitrous is cheap bang for the buck and will give you better 1/4 mile times....but may also give you a little more *bang* than you wanted if you use it too much ;-)

·
Asian dude
3,145 Posts
Also, nitrous is not always on tap. Hondata is always there. When you run out of juice, back to where it was before. It is tempting tho.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts