Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I was supposed to get my ECU back today but my local FedEx didn't put my box on the conveyor on time so now I'm a day behind. :firemad: Anyways, my original intention was to post a before and after Hondata video but now I guess I'll have to wait until tommorow. Think I can get some money back from FedEx? I paid for priority overnight but surely didn't receive that. And now I'm without my car another day because of their stupidity. Anyways, I'll get the videos up tommorow.

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Has anyone in the MD area had problems with FedEx not sending and delivering overnight? It took 2 days to get to Hondata and it is now 12:00 and still no package so it might very well take 2 days to get back to me. Either someone from Hondata or FedEx is going to be shot. This is ridiculous. I paid for overnight shipping both ways and get 2 day. :jigglemad

·
Registered
811 Posts
I havent had any problems with Fed Ex but UPS can suck on my balls. That fucked up the box that my BC SpecIII came in. I mean that thing was messed up. The silecer fell out as he was bringing it to my door. Luckily the only thing that was messed up on the exhaust though was one of the brackets where one of the springs hooks (sprung connectors). It was bent so i just bent it back. My strut bars where also supposed to be hear yesterday but they still havent arrived. I`m really upset with the quality of the mail seviced lately.

·
Skepticism Extraodinaire
4,162 Posts
Yeah that sucks man. I sent mine out on a Wed. morning and got it back on Fri by 5pm. I did use UPS though.

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well I just received the ECU and installed it. It's definately quicker but I feel the top end gains more then the low end. I didn't feel that much of an improvement over stock but from 4-8600RPM it is crazy quick. It feels like your in VTEC forever in 3rd gear. I will post the before/after vids probably tommorow.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Needs vids fast!!! I hate FedEx, even here in Cali they suck. I will always use UPS, they've never let me down since I've started using them 3 years ago. Before that it was all FedEx cause they're closer and it was more convient but they're never on time (especially FedEx ground) and they've lost one of my precious items I was sending to my cousin :( Oh well. Glad you got your ECU back, now we need vids!

·
Registered
811 Posts
hey are you goin to hard times saturday? I should be there, the kid driving the 03 redondo red type s.

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I don't have the 2nd one made yet but i will need a host. Anyone want to host it?

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I don't think I'm going to Hard Times but I will try to get the first video up there. It's nothing special, I just thought I'd do a comparison with Hondata. My other mods are in my profile.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Can't wait to see these videos ; )

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
How do I post it here? I uploaded them but what should I link to? Excuse my ignorance.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Link the download page (I assume you're talking about imagestation). Like when you click on the video, it takes you to the download page...link that :)

·
Registered
259 Posts
*thumbs up*

·
Registered
529 Posts
emfollin said:
How did you do that? I still haven't figured it out..:dontknow:
When you get to the download page, right click and go to open new window. When the window loads, the link is at the top in the address bar. Copy and paste that. Lemme know when you get your new vid up if you can't do I'll help you out. Wanna see the difference! BTW, nice vid :)

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Well I just really got a chance to open her up....WOW. VTEC feels amazing. I actually just got a chance to ride in a stock 350z and I feel my car is just as quick. I love my car all over again. I just can't stop hitting VTEC now, I have managed to stay off 8600RPMs. In fact, I haven't even pushed it to its limit yet, I've only gone to 8400RPMS by the tach. I will get that video for you guys and hopefully you can get an idea of the difference even though the first video was in the rain. I was going to stop modding after Hondata but I think a nice header would open up things even more :laughing: But for now, I NEED SHOCKS!!!!:nervous:

·
Little engine that could
5,122 Posts
Nice... Can't wait to get mine.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts