Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
4,529 Posts
akumatose said:
Anybody has this setup yet? if so how is it? thinking bout doing this instead of the toda setup. Has anybody experience any problem with this setup?
loads of people have it, PM BigDawg he has that exact setup. I'm sure he'd be glad to help you out.

·
Registered
4,823 Posts
There shouldn't be any problems, since it's basically all honda stuff. IT's cheaper than toda but doesn't produce as much power. You gotta decide how much you wanna spend.

·
Registered
308 Posts
I have that set-up and I love it.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Its not to bad, but you might want to wait for new cams.

·
Registered
109 Posts
I got a dyno when all I had was a sri and the type-r cams and flash and it was 195whp. Im going to get it dynoed again soon so i'll see how much I gained. There is nothing wrong with it, its a nice set up. I was just saying that some more cams should be coming out soon so you may want to wait. But if you do it you want to get both cams not just one. And you might want to get the intake manifold, im still deciding if should get it.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Ya I have both, you cant just get one you need both.

·
Registered
109 Posts
I got the flash and then like 3 weeks later I got the cams installed.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Ya the car was fine with out the cams I had no problems at all, dont worry about it. No prob on the questions, good luck with everything let me know how it goes.

·
Registered
109 Posts
I forgot the name of the place that I bought them from I'll find it later, but they were like 500 and the install was 400.

And I just read you have the Tein ss coilovers how do you like them? Mine are so bumpy I dont know what the hell is wrong.

·
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
did you adjust it to soft coz well.....if its too soft its bouncy if its hard its bumpy so i have it sent up 7 clicks front and back is 4 in the back. if you have it too soft youll bounce like you have cut springs. well its 330 am ill doze off for now talk to you latez man!!! thanks for the infos and let me know where you get your cams from!

·
Registered
109 Posts
Sorry I still cant find the site I bought them from, when I go home i'll check my favorites, I think its on there. But just search for cams and you will find alot of people selling cams for cheaper then I bought mine.
Hey where are you in So Cal?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts