Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
No Easy Buckets
632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my ecu back from hondata (only #4 =( ), and everything is great, except when i turn the car off and leave it unlocked. You see I have a compustar alarm/remote starter, and when i dont turn the alarm on after i get out it beeps like once ever 15 seconds then eventually locks itself, and I even set the alarm off last time i got in and started the car. Anyone with compustar know what is wrong? I know peeps run hondata with compustar because I asked b4 i got it, so I'm not sure what the problem is. I let the car sit for 15 minutes after i put the ecu back in hopeful that the ecu and alarm would recalibrate but it didnt work. It was also doing this weird beep thing while my ecu was out of the car if i didnt lock it.

·
Mental Midget Fighter
357 Posts
The ECU has nothing to do with your alarm. You need to contact the alarm manufacturer or installer.

TypeSlice said:
I just got my ecu back from hondata (only #4 =( ), and everything is great, except when i turn the car off and leave it unlocked. You see I have a compustar alarm/remote starter, and when i dont turn the alarm on after i get out it beeps like once ever 15 seconds then eventually locks itself, and I even set the alarm off last time i got in and started the car. Anyone with compustar know what is wrong? I know peeps run hondata with compustar because I asked b4 i got it, so I'm not sure what the problem is. I let the car sit for 15 minutes after i put the ecu back in hopeful that the ecu and alarm would recalibrate but it didnt work. It was also doing this weird beep thing while my ecu was out of the car if i didnt lock it.

·
Buttplugs?
313 Posts
Could you have pulled some wires out of the compustar unit when you were taking out or putting in you ECU or immobilizer? Check your wires.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts