Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
K Builder
588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
some of us weren't fortunate to view this training sessions so would it be possible for those who had camera's to like make a mpg or something and put it on a disc and we could like buy it and get it shipped...

i'm serious i'm certain many of us would purchase it...

i would!

·
Registered
4,473 Posts

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
im in

·
Internet Crack Dealer
34,438 Posts
jdkindle, just send it to me and I will post on the site in a variety of formats. That way it is free for those that want and it is a great benefit for the community!

·
Registered
4,529 Posts
i'll be all over this video like white on rice when it comes out :spin:

·
Internet Crack Dealer
34,438 Posts
I would actually like to watch it again as well to pick up on some of the things that I might have missed while taking notes. I don't see a need to pay for it, I don't mind offering up the server space and the bandwidth for everyone to download it for free.

·
?
403 Posts
rsxtacy2003 said:
I'm sure that if you paid for someones airfare you could find someone.

;)
How's about they pay for their own expenses and I introduce them to some women over here. :D

·
Internet Crack Dealer
34,438 Posts
DavidT said:
Chris you'da man! I'm gonna be one of the many to crowd your server when you have it avaliable for download :D
Hopefully I can get a copy but it seems like the person that is shooting it is out for self interest and might not give it to me...

·
always bet on black
2,628 Posts
jdkindle said:
to make a significant contribution to a website, you would think that person would at least have the access of a normal user
:rolleyes: Now he has no access. Thanks Chris! :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts