Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im very pissed right now :firemad: sent my ecu out monday morning, now its wednesday...and no ecu, called fedex, its just not late, they dont even have a delivery scheduled for me today... If i knew i would be waiting extra time anyway, i would sent it out on a weekend, so i coulda had a car, now im tryin to get rides to work and from work, and to classes everymonring, and home...grrrrrrrrrrr......DAMNIT WHERES MY ECU

·
5,022 Posts
You need to calm down. Hondata is not responsible for FedEx. You also have to think. How many ECU's does Hondata reflash and remanufacture a day? Quite a few. You knew the consequences when you shipped your ECU out. I like to refer to this type of situation as "Yo Fault!"

·
New car again...
850 Posts
wdsonny said:
You need to calm down. Hondata is not responsible for FedEx. You also have to think. How many ECU's does Hondata reflash and remanufacture a day? Quite a few. You knew the consequences when you shipped your ECU out. I like to refer to this type of situation as "Yo Fault!"
Right. It's not Hondata's fault.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeah yeah yeah....definatly fedexs fault, the reason i was pissed was because when i called those stupid a-holes they said there where no deliverys scheduled for my house, thats why i was pissed, but alas i shoulda known it was all fedexs fault...how did they ever become such a global delivery company ...anyway....yeah its great :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.