·
Registered
1,748 Posts
amazing...just amazing

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
at the fanbois huh? :laughing:
Apparantly I am an Idiot, who owns POS american cars, I cant afford gas, and I pay gas guzzling taxes... Ironically, the 6 spd SS used to get 30mpg highway... Probably better then his hacked integra...

I hate these retards, they should be lined up, and shot.

·
Absolute Pro-Formance
15,515 Posts

·
Murderator
13,398 Posts
<---I will leave open for a bit...just because it is already *chatted*

·
Entrepreneur
1,323 Posts
Id take the Srt-4

·
GS...yes plz
3,204 Posts
that thread is friggin hilarious! that guy is such a tool ~ it's all about what his buddies run in their cars...but he has no proof of the infamous 12s in his car with him driving. :thumbsdow:

·
Registered
814 Posts
That fucker is shitting on Honda's name, I hope you guys don't get too offended by them because they truely are stupid.

·
GS...yes plz
3,204 Posts
no offesnse here ~ i think it's funny. i've owned 4 hondas, i know what great cars they are. just because i have a subie it doesn't mean that i think it's better ~ it's just different.

·
I don't like you
18,158 Posts
no offesnse here ~ i think it's funny. i've owned 4 hondas, i know what great cars they are. just because i have a subie it doesn't mean that i think it's better ~ it's just different.
I think they are better for more racing applications than hondas. I still like hondas though :D

·
Banned
1,877 Posts
that was some funny shit. i'm sorry, but i don't see that integra doing shit against an 06-07 Sti, stock or modified. damn sure don't see him doing anything to any EVO IX's either. funny stuff

1 - 20 of 28 Posts