Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
DNA all over bish!
10,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey membas!
I'd like your opinion on whether or not it would be hot to have the oem front lip and sideskirts w/out a rear lip. Sans ITR wing or OEM one too. Do you think that would look retarded? I'm kind of thinking about this now. Member GoodKnight has the JDM front lip/sides/spoiler w/ no rear lip but it looks real sweet to me. I think the wing has something to do with that. It kinda accentuates the upper portion of the car so nitpickers don't really notice the scant bottom. GoodKnight, good job! :thumbsup:

·
RED DRAGONS!!!
11,903 Posts
I finally decided to do the same thing too, I cant find a rear lip that I like to go with my GReddy front and OEM sides so I am not getting one at all. It will look fine, as soon as I drop it a little bit too.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
correction: Goodyknight has a Greddy front Lip, Oem sides and a ITR wing. not a JDM front lip and side

·
DNA all over bish!
10,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My bad. Good call :) He can pull it off, that's all I have to say.

KillerBlackBird: Looks like you already have that set up. Looking at your sig, I AGREE! Once you you get the chance to lower your car I know that it'll look real banging :thumbsup: I think I'm just going to get the full oem kit w/out a wing.

·
Registered
11,745 Posts
If you think it looks good, go for it!

I personally think it looks like crap since the front and sides will hand down real low, and the rear wont match up... I especially can't stand just a front lip with stock sides and rear. I would do it all, or nothing at all!

·
DNA all over bish!
10,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Werd to yo motha...well, a front lip with no sides is really pushing it. Even if your rear was much lower than the front the car's nose would be pointing towards the sky. I don't even think that's possible either haha. Full oem kit it is.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Got it, Love it. I'm with faint looks retarded, but hey if you like it, its your car. You won't be disapointed with the all oem.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts