Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just trying to get more people involved in the "Hooked on Driving" experience. Hooked on Driving is hosting a track day at Autobahn (South) on Oct 24th. This will more than likely be one of the last track days scheduled for the year. So don't hesitate to get out there!

I will be attending along with my good friend Shields Bergstrom, who'll be instructing.

Autobahn is an awesome track with great facilities to enjoy. The South course is slower pace compared to it's larger brother the North, however it makes up for the lack of speed with mid-speed technical corners. Great track to learn on for any beginner!

I have attended one Hooked on Driving event so far, and believe me these people put together an awesome track day. Most of the instructors are professional race car drivers or people with an extensive background in racing. They'll show you what you need to know to go fast!

Great chance to see what you've learned over the summer, and possibly kick some V8 butt!

For more details get a hold of myself or check them out at www.hookedondriving.com!

·
ride height Nazi
7,601 Posts

·
ride height Nazi
7,601 Posts

·
ride height Nazi
7,601 Posts
I will be posting more race cars.....you must pay for selling off those type-r lca's......:chuck:

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I will be posting more race cars.....you must pay for selling off those type-r lca's......:chuck:
LOL! It's just time for me to start thinking like an adult. I would have loved to had them installed on the car, however what's the point if i can't race the car??

·
ride height Nazi
7,601 Posts
I wanted them!......as for acting like a adult.....not a whole lot of fun in that:ugh:

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I wanted them!......as for acting like a adult.....not a whole lot of fun in that:ugh:
Yeah but it's nice to think that i'll have my own home that'll be cheaper than renting, with a garage i can work in. Not to mention i'll have 3 good roommates that are interested in helping me afford a decent home. All of which are great friends who wouldn't screw me over.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts