Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
turbo
1,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im lookin to buy the silicone hose kits in color for the engine bay, but i dont know which ones to buy since some say 10mm and/or 5mm or something, can someone help and/or recommend a place to order from , thanks

·
female rsx driver ;-)
4,464 Posts
hosetechniques.com is one option. they have kits available for the rsx, and have a bunch of colors. i think there are different hoses available on ebay and at the crsx store, too.

i got a kit from hosetechniques and ended up using everything but the smallest hose (i forget the specific size at the moment). kinda pricey, but its up to you. happy modding :)

·
Little engine that could
5,122 Posts
melo_1981 said:
hosetechniques.com is one option. they have kits available for the rsx, and have a bunch of colors. i think there are different hoses available on ebay and at the crsx store, too.

i got a kit from hosetechniques and ended up using everything but the smallest hose (i forget the specific size at the moment). kinda pricey, but its up to you. happy modding :)

Can you post a pic of your engine bay...?

·
Just JBWeld it Bro!
1,426 Posts
hosetechniques.com Click on my sounddomain link at the bottom, ive got some pics of my engine bay somewhere, i got abp rsx and blue hoses, they look fawkin awesome. They're a pain to keep clean though. Everything sticks to em, but damn they make all the difference!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts