Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
First off, it's never been done, and although I'm sure it's possible, it would never be worth the money. The engine isn't mounting for RWD, and this would cause problems, the drivetrain isn't RWD, I mean, you are talking about an RSX shell over a completely different chasis. Chris has rolled around ideas of RWD, and also ideas of AWD for the RSX, but nothing has came to fruitation. Man, you have some awful lofty ideas for bein such a newb :p Second thread tonight from ya that asks such a huge question :)

·
my body all over ur body
832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I didnt get the wrong car trust me i love my car. Im just trying to learn some stuff about cars and so on, and by doing that im asking smart ppl like urself about stuff to make me smarter. Sorry if im making you mad.

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
BLACKBEAUTYRSX said:
I didnt get the wrong car trust me i love my car. Im just trying to learn some stuff about cars and so on, and by doing that im asking smart ppl like urself about stuff to make me smarter. Sorry if im making you mad.

Nah, you weren't making me mad, I was just givin' ya hell. I understand how u're trying to learn, that's cool, I'm always trying to learn more also. Anyways, they are good questions, I was just jokin cuz ur so new to the rsx game, and you're throwin questions out that pro's to full re-vamps mull over. I thought it was funny

·
1 of 1
6,419 Posts
on teamintegra.net they had this one integra with a rwd conversion....can someone say drift?

·
Registered
10,041 Posts
they do, there is a company that will switch that out for a K20A, it's located in England, i think it costs 7500 extra pounds, but i believe it also comes with upgraded suspension and shit, i don't have a link to the site, but if u do a search (even on crsx) u'll find a link to it. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
10,041 Posts
well the 2zz-ge (GT-S engine) is tuned by lotus, so it has better low and mid range torque. Also, i think it redlines a bit higher than the GT-S, and makes 190 hp as opposed to 180 (or 170 in teh corolla and matrix XRS).

but yeah, i'd like a K20A in there too :D

·
1 of 1
6,419 Posts
02 DsrtSilverBase said:
well the 2zz-ge (GT-S engine) is tuned by lotus, so it has better low and mid range torque. Also, i think it redlines a bit higher than the GT-S, and makes 190 hp as opposed to 180 (or 170 in teh corolla and matrix XRS).

but yeah, i'd like a K20A in there too :D
And 138 ft lbs of torque vs like 122 or somethin around there

·
1 of 1
6,419 Posts
02 DsrtSilverBase said:
130 ft-lbs for teh 2zz-ge (133 in finland, and 192 hp).

and K20A only makes 138? i think it should be more, because A3 makes 141, and A2 makes 142.
no im saying the jdm gts motor makes 138 ft lbs...the a3 in the base makes 141 and the a2 makes 142.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.