30,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
A1000 fuel pumps are not good for our cars , you really need a sump to run one
Thanks I changed the fuel write up. I appreciate it todd

·
GTX35R
30,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Yeah man great writeup! Did you pm Brian yet about the change you wanted?
Not yet figured i'd give him a chance to settle in before i started asking for stuff lol

·
GTX35R
30,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
just sent him a pm lol

·
MEGATRON!
13,059 Posts
Haha, so this is what you've been up to while you're car's down and out, lol. YOU ARE THE MAN!! Very nice, thorough descriptions, detailed diagrams and pictures, lots of good links for parts. Think I'll go read some more tonight. Thanks man :thumbsup:

Btw, Brian you need to sticky this shit

·
GTX35R
30,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Hey guys I added a custom kits section it's no where near complete i hate posting it w/o it being complete but i realised it's gonna take a while to make all the complete list, and I have a lot of questions about custom kits. I hope this helps and just be patient as i try to finish it up. I got 3 projects due this week and two final exams to study for plus working 40hrs a week lol. If you guys have any suggestions just let me know

·
Still tuning....
3,836 Posts
this write up sucks!!!....the car is still DOA but its coming together. My schedule has been crazy as hell.

I seen your name as the threadstarter and it in a sticky section...I figured it was "DIY guide to getting banned from CRSX" or "Questions to ask to get banned", etc....you get the idea. :laughat:

:giggity:

·
GTX35R
30,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
this write up sucks!!!....the car is still DOA but its coming together. My schedule has been crazy as hell.

I seen your name as the threadstarter and it in a sticky section...I figured it was "DIY guide to getting banned from CRSX" or "Questions to ask to get banned", etc....you get the idea. :laughat:

:giggity:
yeah i actually had that one up there but they took it down :dontknow: :rotfl:

Thats cool man I have been busy my self w/ coops, schools, work, etc... Btw have you ever taken the mix martial arts class at coops is it any good.

Reactions: RSXWOT

·
Still tuning....
3,836 Posts
yeah i actually had that one up there but they took it down :dontknow: :rotfl:

Thats cool man I have been busy my self w/ coops, schools, work, etc... Btw have you ever taken the mix martial arts class at coops is it any good.

I havn't...but I think my wife has. lmao...j/k. I know she has taken the kickboxing classes, but those are different. I'm still in the Isshinryu and we are starting the Isshin-jitsu...I love it. Stand up of Isshinryu with the ground game of BJJ. I've thought about going up there just to see what its about. When do they do it? Have you been to a class? As long as people aren't scared of getting hit...I'll try it out

owned:= me after tournaments. lol. I'm brown belt now...so thats a whole different class of an ass-beating.:run:

·
GTX35R
30,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Where do you take your Isshin Jitsu classes at then? I want to get into some kind of class but i don't want to drive all the way to greenville for bjj.

21 - 40 of 113 Posts