Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

101 - 113 of 113 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
for the bosch pump mentioned in the beginning of this, what model the would fit an rsx is he talking about or would i have to get a walbro to feed an inline bosch pump which i saw on a different post?

·
Registered
9 Posts
My turbo plan, anything missing ?

Hey club rsx :) as I said before I got a rsx type s and I love it to death and I'm goin to turbo it . After a Lil research I made a list of parts I'm going to get, just let me know what you think and if I'm missing anything . All input is greatly appreciated .
-
Full-race pro street turbo kit w/gt3037 turbo
Hondata for fuel management
Hondata 4 bar map sensor
Hondata boost control solenoid
800cc injector
Skunk2 fuel rail
Walbro fuel pump
Skunk 2 throttle body
Clutch master stage 3 clutch
M factory helical LSD
Hasport engine mounts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Hey guys is it possible to buy a sidewinder manifold by itself and just make your own downpipe and dumptube? I was thinking if using PVC pipe as a model and bringing it in to a exhaust shop and having them make it? Thanks

·
NA Today
1,505 Posts
Question for you guys that are running E85.

What fuel filters are you using?

On ID's website they recommend not using any that only filter down to 100 or 40 microns. They suggest using one with a micro glass element that can filter to 10 microns and is also compatible with E85, which are twice the price though.

Also just found out they sell their own fuel filter but shit it's almost as expensive as a set of their injectors

101 - 113 of 113 Posts