Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know its a honda company but is it as good as the honda? and ofcourse as relaible? Does Acura have a good re-sale value? and hope it doesn't break down like pontiacs... Let me know anything you guys know about Acura. Thanks guys...

·
sapnu puas
5,943 Posts
I know its a honda company but is it as good as the honda? and ofcourse as relaible? Does Acura have a good re-sale value? and hope it doesn't break down like pontiacs... Let me know anything you guys know about Acura. Thanks guys...
I know its a honda company but is it as good as the honda?
Yes.

and ofcourse as relaible?
Yes.

Does Acura have a good re-sale value?
Yes.

and hope it doesn't break down like pontiacs
No.

·
Pancakes
5,343 Posts
I don't think Acura has been making cars very long and I'm not sure I've ever seen one. There probably isn't even any information available through Google.

·
Super Moderator
430,521 Posts
lol you guys are funny

yes the acura or the rsx if you're asking is a great car, why so many had them and most still do as their second car. it can last almost forever if you take care of it well like more other cars with proper maintenance and check ups. i think it has a pretty good resale valve, unmodded you can get more but still not bad.

you are on a acura (rsx) forum after all, asking something like this is mostly going to get a positive answer. anyway i hope this helps a bit if you're thinking about getting an acura for yourself

1 - 5 of 5 Posts