Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many shots do you get from a bottle before you have to refill it on a standard size bottle of NOS from NX and is a 75 shot unsafe? just wondering thining about getting NOS. also is it true that it burns the cylinder walls and after a while it will seize your motor? thanks

·
Banned
9 Posts
Your questions do not make sense - please clarify and put them into English and I will do my best to answer them.

Are you asking the difference between NOS and NX?

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ive been hearing a lot of good things about NX kit for our car, and I was going with that. I am new to this (with terms), and want to know If i run a small shot (25) or (50) how many shots can i get out of a bottle.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
SK SPEED IN LINDENHURST charges $ 38.00 for a 10 lb bottle refill. price may vary from shop to shop by a few dollars;)

·
JLA Bitches!
14,394 Posts
DAMN! $38? Man it's pretty expensive out there. It's only $30 over here for a 10lb. Also, you should make sure that the bottle is either frozen or very cold when they refill it. That way more of it will be liquid than gas. You get more when it's in total liquid form.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Also, you should make sure that the bottle is either frozen or very cold when they refill it. That way more of it will be liquid than gas. You get more when it's in total liquid form.
Hey I never thought of that before that sounds very logical...:thumbsup:

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
10 pound bottle around here cost you about 30 bucks

1 - 14 of 14 Posts