Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
from the time u guys sent in your hondata to the day you got it... how long did it take u guys to get it. and i cant drive the car intill i get the ecu back right?!?!?!

·
Registered
24,665 Posts
are you asking about kpro package or reflash? reflash takes 3 business days. dunno about the kpro upgrade though.

·
Registered
24,665 Posts
oh yea. come to meets once in a while man

·
Registered
529 Posts
Should be just three days total from the day you send it in. One day air there, they reflash it, one day air back. Just don't send it on a Thursday or Friday :laughing: cause you won't get it back for the weekend.

·
Registered
24,665 Posts
david, yea i wish i could drive down to torrance and get it reflashed on the spot too. oh wait....that'd be 2 days drive there, reflash, 2 days drive back, and an oil change

·
Registered
24,665 Posts
Super DC5 said:
Took about 44 hours.
^^^^ this boy had a stopwatch running hehe

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
K20A2 said:
The programmable ECU will take an extra 24 hours because it is quite a bit more work.
Haven't heard that yet. Three days without a car. :nervous:

To answer the question.
Sent my ECU out Wednesday afternoon at 2pm, got it back Friday morning at 10am. :thumbsup:

·
always bet on black
2,628 Posts
K20A2 said:
The programmable ECU will take an extra 24 hours because it is quite a bit more work.
negative. My brother mailed his stock ECU for K-Pro conversion this Monday @ 5pm and got it back Wednesday around noon. His post is a few back...SpecialK. He didnt know it got here at noon, I had the day off, he got home at 6pm...

·
Internet Crack Dealer
34,438 Posts
DallasTypeS said:
negative. My brother mailed his stock ECU for K-Pro conversion this Monday @ 5pm and got it back Wednesday around noon. His post is a few back...SpecialK. He didnt know it got here at noon, I had the day off, he got home at 6pm...
hmm, that is what Hondata has told all the real dealers as to set the level of expectation for the customer. If it happens faster, he must have caught an off day when they could get it turned around. Not sure why you even want to make an issue out of it, I have a little bit of a clue what I am talking about.

·
always bet on black
2,628 Posts
K20A2 said:
hmm, that is what Hondata has told all the real dealers as to set the level of expectation for the customer. If it happens faster, he must have caught an off day when they could get it turned around. Not sure why you even want to make an issue out of it, I have a little bit of a clue what I am talking about.
Hmm, he must have got it from a "fake" dealer. Dont get your panties all in a wad. I didnt make an issue...geez.

·
Internet Crack Dealer
34,438 Posts
DallasTypeS said:
Hmm, he must have got it from a "fake" dealer. Dont get your panties all in a wad. I didnt make an issue...geez.
They aren't, you are the one that said I was wrong and I wanted to make sure that none of the members expected to get it back in 24 hours when Hondata clearly wants it dealers to state 48 hours. Just making sure that the members get the correct information and the proper level of expectation is set.

·
Registered
724 Posts
K20A2 said:
Amen to that, some people just want to try and prove me wrong any chance they get for some reason.
He was just stating a fact. I was here when he posted it. I know he was not trying to prove you wrong.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts