Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I know it has been probably beat to death..... But I am to lazy to search through all the whored posts off the search engine to find out how many different chargers there is out there.

I don't want any peeps tellin me a bunch of crap about anything else other than Makes of Superchargers for the Type S.

·
i-VTEC, Do you?
973 Posts
Jackson Racing

·
Old San Diego Member
4,063 Posts
and hytech if they ever decide that they want to make it and release it

·
Registered
670 Posts
Hightower said:
I know it has been probably beat to death..... But I am to lazy to search through all the posts off the search engine to find out how many different chargers there is out there.

I don't want any peeps tellin me a bunch of crap about anything else other than Makes of Superchargers for the Type S.
That's your attitude after 7 posts? Do you realize it would have been less typing and clicks for your lazy a$$ to have clicked search at the top of the screen and actually searched rather than wasting a thread.

Were you asking for help on a topic that's on EVERY page in the boost forum or giving orders? What do you think takes longer, searching on the internet, or installing a supercharger? Your not ready for FI. I'd be happy if you never replied to this, please move on. I hope I don't see you post a 10th message. It's trolls like you that kill a board.

For others reading this, I've been here a long time and don't usually post crap like this. Sorry to have bumped this thread up, but it had to be done. :)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: Re: How many different SuperChargers

CiscoPowered said:
That's your attitude after 7 posts? Do you realize it would have been less typing and clicks for your lazy a$$ to have clicked search at the top of the screen and actually searched rather than wasting a thread.

Were you asking for help on a topic that's on EVERY page in the boost forum or giving orders? What do you think takes longer, searching on the internet, or installing a supercharger? Your not ready for FI. I'd be happy if you never replied to this, please move on. I hope I don't see you post a 10th message.
This is the whole problem!!! Dicks like yourself that clutter up posts!!!! I did use the search at the top, you moron!!! But every one of the posts that asks about differen't Superchargers gets JACKED by IDIOTS like YOURSELF!!! If you got nothin to say then stay the hell out this post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I may only have seven posts on the site, but does that mean anything, other than the fact that I will not whore or jack a site that I have nothing to add to!!!

·
Registered
184 Posts
As long as he only clutters up pointless posts like this one, who cares?

Anyone who joined less than a month ago has no clue what "the whole problem" with this forum is. If you haven't been around enough to have even the most basic grasp of the ONE supercharger aftermarket application, then you're in no position to judge anyone around here. And the fact that you think you have a right to judge only adds arrogance to the already obvious idiocy.

To sum up: Jackson Racing Supercharger. There are two kits. Read to find the difference, and next time you start a post with "I'm too lazy to search," think better of it and don't post at all.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok I'm sorry for wording my phrase at the start imprpoperly! But you do a search on the Superchargers and they all start off easy enough, but a few posts in and the subject is jacked. What I meant when I said I was to lazy to search is that it is such a pain to go through all the garbage when you are just trying to find a straight answer. I know the typical ones being JR's street and race and the Hytech. But are there any others in the making that anyone knows of or are there any others out there besides these two.

Any information would be helpful, and appreciated!!

Sorry for stirring up a big comotion for all, but I would just like to know if there are any others out there.....

·
Master of Auto Talk
1,260 Posts
nope, just JR for now. Maybe Hytech someday;)

·
ECU Tuner
4,281 Posts
Hightower said:
...But are there any others in the making that anyone knows of or are there any others out there besides these two?

Any information would be helpful, and appreciated!!
Comptech USA says they consider doing a supercharger for the RSX, probably a model that they could also use on the TSX. However, if they do it, it won't be ready until the end of this year or so.

·
Registered
4,950 Posts
relaly? i remember like a year or more ago, almost every manufacturer besides JR said no due to lack of space.

edit, i know in that list of manufacturer's that was not gonna make one for sure, comptech and vortech were included.

·
ECU Tuner
4,281 Posts
02 DsrtSilverBase said:
edit, i know in that list of manufacturer's that was not gonna make one for sure, comptech and vortech were included.
My information came directly from Comptech. I asked them when I had some work done on my car in their facility in El Dorado Hills.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts