Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
How Much can Used JDM Headlights (Non-HID) be Sold for?

I ran a forum search but came up with nothing since all search results I saw were for the HID version or for stuff that was totally unrelated to headlights.

My friend has a pair of Halogen JDM headlights for sale. He's used them for about 8 months and would like to part out said headlights. I saw two completed auctions for these on eBay; one for $365 w/ shipping and the other for $390. Both listings were for used pairs. Brand new ones sold for even more... :confused:

My question is: what is a realistic price for him to sell them for? Would 350-400 with shipping included be likely?
Thanks in advance guys. :)

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
electrongeek said:
If they're in good shape then 350 - 400 shipped is definitely possible, maybe even 450 if someone wanted them enough.
Hey electrongeek. You found me again! ;) Thanks for the information. I do wish, ever so slightly, that my passenger side light was worth a bit more than that... hehe, inside joke between just you and me. :laughing:

Anybody else? Please feel free to tell, the more input the better.

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
well ... I would suggest 310-350 without shipping ... so maybe 330-370 shipped (im not sure about the shipping prices). I have seen quite a few sets of JDM headlights that were 400 shipped that took forever to sell

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
phatdood9 said:
well ... I would suggest 310-350 without shipping ... so maybe 330-370 shipped (im not sure about the shipping prices). I have seen quite a few sets of JDM headlights that were 400 shipped that took forever to sell
Interesting... do you mind showing me some of those threads (if it's not too much trouble). I appreciate your weighing in on the subject. :thumbsup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.