Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
I can drive up your rsx
29,087 Posts
lol

Most places will have a dyno day and give 3 pulls for $80 to $100 like stated before.

Tuning generally is about $100 to $200 an hour.

·
Four Rings
5,094 Posts
i think there was a car show locally around here somwhere and they, i think, charged 40 bucks for 3 pulls....granted...its on like a trailer.

·
Godzilla 4 Rilla Crew #5
7,979 Posts
You have to find a shop first, they always charge different prices. I went to a shop and was charged $40 for 3 pulls.

The dyno was a piece of crap. Make sure you know what type it was first and that its calibrated properly.

It told me with just intake I had 215 whp.

·
Semi Kind of Retired
222,529 Posts
You have to find a shop first, they always charge different prices. I went to a shop and was charged $40 for 3 pulls.

The dyno was a piece of crap. Make sure you know what type it was first and that its calibrated properly.

It told me with just intake I had 215 whp.
As long as you use the same dyno it should be fine. Numbers are all relative. You should use dyno results to base mod effectiveness off of, not use them to be a dyno queen.

·
Godzilla 4 Rilla Crew #5
7,979 Posts
As long as you use the same dyno it should be fine. Numbers are all relative. You should use dyno results to base mod effectiveness off of, not use them to be a dyno queen.
Yea I know that but it was a terrible experience. The guy working the computer didnt know what to do. There was no ventilation for the fumes.

·
Check REPTAR!!!!!!
15,879 Posts
the dyno day around here was 3 pulls for $35. they are doing it every couple a weeks and i heard it was a hit. I know my SC tune is a flat rate of $500 and he said takes around 4-5 hours for hondata

1 - 19 of 19 Posts