Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 45 Posts

·
Jimbo's Cowering Employee
4,131 Posts
Then why'd you get that other wing in the first place? :dontknow:
That wing came on the car, as stated in the beginning sentence. I never liked it , but I wasn't going to do anything until I get ready to put the ITR wing on and fill the holes.

After all that work you still have the stock intake in there?
That air box is gutted with a Spoon filter. I hadn't decided what intake I wanted until recently, now I just need to save up and buy the ARC box. I'm more about handling and looks then mad power and straight line speed. That's why I don't have much performance. Krpo and ARC box are next, but I want to buy a house

·
4,131 Posts
Granted i havent really done anything with my RSX-S, but still it is in fact an expensive hobby/lifestyle haha :noes:
What's your first mod gonna be?

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
What's your first mod gonna be?
Actually i just did my first one a couple of weeks ago, started small, i put on a AEM cold air intake, matches the color of my car. Makes the car sound pretty mean and nasty :laughing: I would really like to go into the exhaust range next...Greddy Ti-C but im not sure exactly which way im going to go next...suggestions?

·
Banned
313 Posts
Actually i just did my first one a couple of weeks ago, started small, i put on a AEM cold air intake, matches the color of my car. Makes the car sound pretty mean and nasty :laughing: I would really like to go into the exhaust range next...Greddy Ti-C but im not sure exactly which way im going to go next...suggestions?
Should of gone with INJEN CAI
but w/e

·
4,131 Posts
What do you mean by braces? My friend took his dremel and cut all the plastic flap things out inside the air box so it breathes better, if that's what you mean.

For exhaust I love mine, I've had people telling me the car sounds like a bike a little, which is true. It is made for light weight and high performance. Titanium muffler with 1.2mm thick stainless steel piping. A friend of mine has the Mugen Twin Loop. It's pretty quiet so you can hear the intake REALLY well. I'd buy an exhaust that will work with what you want in the future... Turbo? Buy a 3 inch and wait to put it on. That's why it's taken me so long to do an intake. I was going to supercharge, but I really like NA much better and I want to stay that way.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Should of gone with INJEN CAI
but w/e
Why is that? Ive only ever put AEM on any of my cars...

What do you mean by braces? My friend took his dremel and cut all the plastic flap things out inside the air box so it breathes better, if that's what you mean.

For exhaust I love mine, I've had people telling me the car sounds like a bike a little, which is true. It is made for light weight and high performance. Titanium muffler with 1.2mm thick stainless steel piping. A friend of mine has the Mugen Twin Loop. It's pretty quiet so you can hear the intake REALLY well. I'd buy an exhaust that will work with what you want in the future... Turbo? Buy a 3 inch and wait to put it on. That's why it's taken me so long to do an intake. I was going to supercharge, but I really like NA much better and I want to stay that way.
Yea probably the best bet with how gas is these days etc...I was thinking of turbo too but its also my DD and i dont want to spend more on gas being that it already has to take premium...ugh

·
4,131 Posts
I know!!!! I'm paying about $4.65 per gallon over here. How about you?

You could do the hair dryer hack and get 2psi in your car. Slightly more power and better gas milage when driving normal ;)

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
I know!!!! I'm paying about $4.65 per gallon over here. How about you?

You could do the hair dryer hack and get 2psi in your car. Slightly more power and better gas milage when driving normal ;)
dang that sucks man, im payin like $4.08 i think was the last time i filled up...

·
Free post! Ibtl

Not enough. Most of my mod money was spent on 91+ premium. :(

·
4,131 Posts
I just got my stimulus check and it's sooooohard not to buy the ARC box! I want a house instead. Setting aside.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
I just got my stimulus check and it's sooooohard not to buy the ARC box! I want a house instead. Setting aside.
Yea mine def went towards a down payment...I was hoping to use it for an exhaust, but i think i need a place to live a little more. haha :thumbsup:

·
mex edition steve
5,140 Posts
Injen CAI
DC shorty header w/ megan racing test pipe
Apex'i N1 exhaust
Hondata K-pro
Skunk 2 springs
progress rear sway bar w/tie bar
Revo Short shifter
06 Front end conversion
Seibon OEM CF hood
JDM sidemarkers
A-spec wing
A-spec interior trim
Mugen sport pedals
OEM foglights w/ yellow bulbs
Jensen in-dash tv, Alpine type R components, and false floor box with 2 12's

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
Injen CAI
DC shorty header w/ megan racing test pipe
Apex'i N1 exhaust
Hondata K-pro
Skunk 2 springs
progress rear sway bar w/tie bar
Revo Short shifter
06 Front end conversion
Seibon OEM CF hood
JDM sidemarkers
A-spec wing
A-spec interior trim
Mugen sport pedals
OEM foglights w/ yellow bulbs
Jensen in-dash tv, Alpine type R components, and false floor box with 2 12's
Nice bro, how much all that run you so far?

21 - 40 of 45 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.