Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, my mom's been bugging me to replace my front bumper cause I had an accident about a month ago... even though, you can't really see anything, she's annoyed by it..

I was on acuraoemparts.com and it appears they're selling a bumper for ~250 bucks but I'm guessing its gonna be unpainted.

Anyone have any clues on how much it might be for bumper + paint? I don't really need the grill and stuff..

·
Registered
300 Posts
$250 sounds about right.

The Acura dealership here in Ottawa sold me an unpainted front and back set for CDN$525.

But they couldn't source it :firemad: so I never ended up getting it.

G

·
I just bought one from them and it was what you paid. The body shop across the street from my office charged me about $225 to prime and spray it. Good luck.

·
No Smash. No Life.
754 Posts
Well, my mom's been bugging me to replace my front bumper cause I had an accident about a month ago... even though, you can't really see anything, she's annoyed by it..

I was on acuraoemparts.com and it appears they're selling a bumper for ~250 bucks but I'm guessing its gonna be unpainted.

Anyone have any clues on how much it might be for bumper + paint? I don't really need the grill and stuff..
does acuraoemparts.com sell the 05' front bumper cover?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts