Head port and polish
Spoon spark plugs
Nology hotwires
ECU (Motec, or probably Hondata K-pro)

got $15K for all these, hoping for some BIG POWER:thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,817 Posts
if u have money to spend 15k with a DC5 Type R, hmm that would be around 29 USD + 15USD so thats almost 45G u can get better cars for 45G than the RSX I am sorry but dont even bother ur wasting money. And more than likely u may not even get those mods.

·
i-VTEC, Do you?
973 Posts
Yeah seriously, if you have that much money to spend, you should trade in your car and buy a new car, 350Z if it was me :D

6,327 Posts
dont listen to these fools, for 15k on performance you're rsx should be whuppin M3's all day long,depending on how good you drive and how finely tuned your car is.man Ur Type R will be the shiznit dawg!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,817 Posts
fools ? how about he spends that 15g towards a BMW, their by far faster cars than our cars less than 45g. Say umm a covette,G35,350z. I dont know if they have those in Australia.

From the looks of it ur the one that's gonna need to spend 15g on ur car. How much WHP do u really think hes gonna push on a N/A aspirated route ? I havent seen a N/A RSX push out more than 270WHP all motor. Unless he goes Stage 2 turbo yeah hell roll with M3's.

Hes talking about 15,000 dollars not pesos big difference. Arent u just special cause u can speak tagalog, and u can call people stupid that dont understand.

·
Registered
811 Posts
I dont know about running a cat with that setup, but you'll prolly make about 225-235whp dynapack. Maybe a little more but i dunno its just a guess. If you have that much go CN III with a new clutch and limited slip.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Man this really hurts my feelings.. seeing fellow rsx drivers telling this man to get a BMW or even worse a 350z! ha, the whole fun in owning a honda is building up the motor to beat anything on the street, its the pride in driving one and owning one. if all you guys care about its giving the guy laughter and telling him to trade his car in to get another type of sports car, then mabey you guys really shouldnt be apart of club rsx. have pride in what you drive. i mean that is why you choose the rsx right?

·
Registered
4,817 Posts
well I am proud to own an RSX-S , and yeah I like the new club RSX forums .

·
Registered
252 Posts
hachiroku said:
Future mods

Spoon 70mm throttle body
Mugen CAI
Toda spec N2:laughing:
Toda valvespring
HKS catback
Spoon 4-1 Headers
Hi-flow catalyc converter
Toda headgasket
Hondata intake gasket
Head port and polish
Spoon spark plugs
Nology hotwires
ECU (Motec, or probably Hondata K-pro)

got $15K for all these, hoping for some BIG POWER:thumbsup:
I say that's a very wise list. I see it's going to be street legal since you're staying with a cat. My opinion, instead of buying the Toda N2, Toda valve springs, and a different ECU separately, just get the whole N2 Engine Kit. The Toda reflash comes with two lower VTEC activation ranges that respond to a certain throttle input. Also, just extra info, I believe that the Spoon Throttle Body will eliminate Cruise Control so you have to decide how important that option is to you.

If your truly set on this, then stick with it. Don't let someone elses influence override your personal goals. Not to start any quarrels, but I personally get annoyed when I see posts saying things like, "with that much $$, you just trade it in for a better car". Don't you think he thought about that prior to purchasing the a car? If he wanted the M3 or some other car, he would have saved for it and bought it. But instead, he chose the RSX because that was his preference.

·
Registered
4,817 Posts
Ok umm have we receive any reply's from this guy ? did he even get one mod out of his list yet ? I wanna see some documents and proof that he got it, I dont think anyone is crazy enough to spend that much money on a Type S without sponsorship, unless their hella rich.

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
you guys know thaat 350z will have a recall son for some engine shit ill look for the article

·
Registered
573 Posts
as far as how much power you will be around 240 to the wheels but for the amount of money why not just buy a better car..i dont care how much power or how fast or how low or how loud or how sik the car is it will always just be a honda .....

·
Registered
487 Posts
inline is on the same page as me. the man bought the car and only wants help on what he should and instead were laughing at him and telling him to buy a different car. :mad:

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Inline said:
I say that's a very wise list. I see it's going to be street legal since you're staying with a cat. My opinion, instead of buying the Toda N2, Toda valve springs, and a different ECU separately, just get the whole N2 Engine Kit. The Toda reflash comes with two lower VTEC activation ranges that respond to a certain throttle input. Also, just extra info, I believe that the Spoon Throttle Body will eliminate Cruise Control so you have to decide how important that option is to you.

If your truly set on this, then stick with it. Don't let someone elses influence override your personal goals. Not to start any quarrels, but I personally get annoyed when I see posts saying things like, "with that much $$, you just trade it in for a better car". Don't you think he thought about that prior to purchasing the a car? If he wanted the M3 or some other car, he would have saved for it and bought it. But instead, he chose the RSX because that was his preference.

i coudlnt agree better

·
Registered
4,817 Posts
Inline said:

How about he just fock that list, and spend about 5g on a stage 1 turbo(cybernation) and get more power to the wheels for about 10g less or if he wants more power go for a stage 2(cybernation) for about 10g and save himself 5g. And for the guy being in to it, I really dont think he is, its just another imaginitive list, I wont be surprised a year from now his list is not even half or fully done. Where is he ?

·
Registered
200 Posts
Acuraivtec said:
if u have money to spend 15k with a DC5 Type R, hmm that would be around 29 USD + 15USD so thats almost 45G u can get better cars for 45G than the RSX I am sorry but dont even bother ur wasting money. And more than likely u may not even get those mods.
:iamwiths:

·
Registered
252 Posts
PurelySwift said:
Question: a high flow cat and the Toda header are both on the list. I didn't know the toda header worked with a high flow cat, only the Jackson? How would that work, just more welding?
He doesn't have the Toda Header listed.

·
Registered
4,817 Posts
I see my car in ur sig purelyswift. I remember that sig from rsxworld forums.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts