Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
7,563 Posts
hey guys dont respond to this foooooo he is just trying to fuck around hes from nor cal and we already kicked him off out boards
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So no one know's?

And RSXSAV69 I didn't get kicked off. Everyone just hates me cause I have a RSX type S and am only 16.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,855 Posts
jstn said:
haha then i guess it would cost about $10.
yep only 10 :laughing:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
7,563 Posts
Ricerboi said:
So no one know's?

And RSXSAV69 I didn't get kicked off. Everyone just hates me cause I have a RSX type S and am only 16.

no no no they dont hate u cuz ur 16 its cuz u STUPID............ im 17 and have 2 rsx and no one hates me......at least i think on one does haha :trolls:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
RSXSAV69 said:
no no no they dont hate u cuz ur 16 its cuz u STUPID............ im 17 and have 2 rsx and no one hates me......at least i think on one does haha :trolls:
Hey man could you stop raping my thread? I mean don't you have anything better to do?

And i'm not stupid I have straight A's in school.
 

Attachments

·
Banned
Joined
·
297 Posts
dayam boi... 2 rsx dats fuckin pimp already n ur 17 like me lol i got one base 03 NBP... but eh i aint braggin shyt lol...
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
7,563 Posts
Ricerboi said:
Hey man could you stop raping my thread? I mean don't you have anything better to do?

And i'm not stupid I have straight A's in school.

yes u have all A's and that makes u special:thumbsup:


now :finger: off
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
RSXSAV69 said:
yes u have all A's and that makes u special:thumbsup:


now :finger: off
haha just stay out of my threads if you don't have any thing of intellect to add please.

Never get in a fight with an idiot he'll bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.....i'm done fighting with you. :thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
672 Posts
with a sn like that i figured you'll love that car haha...ricerboi..gay
 

·
cult member
Joined
·
7,010 Posts
RSXSAV69 said:
no no no they dont hate u cuz ur 16 its cuz u STUPID............ im 17 and have 2 rsx and no one hates me......at least i think on one does haha :trolls:
well...actually...we do hate you....haha :thumbsup: jkjk. man..recently my friend said how our forum was crap, with all these flamers and stupid posts....and u know what? its all because of people like Ricerboi. :firemad:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
476 Posts
So you have two RSX's, did you pay for them or did mom and dad? Total respect if you paid for them.
 
1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top